8z3u4q.gif

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
How did ABC do him?

they called out his lies:russ:

Maga set dont like that shyt

:mjpls:

But you're suppose to be just a bothsides breh...

So they can do her like they did Trump? You mean correcting lies and misinformation? You do know that's what legitimate journalists are suppose to do right? The ABC hosts were more than fair to him. He got the last word on almost every topic and interrupted them with little to no pushback. But the slightest effort to pushback against his lies means the debate was rigged against him.
:mjlol:

You smooth brained nikkas are cooked. How are you even able to do basic left brain activities with this level of logic?

This cat want trump to win so bad

The worse off Trumps campaign gets is the more obvious agents on here become as they bend over backwards to defend their overlord

TLRepubs down real bad

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How did ABC do him?

:mjpls:

But you're suppose to be just a bothsides breh...

So they can do her like they did Trump? You mean correcting lies and misinformation? You do know that's what legitimate journalists are suppose to do right? The ABC hosts were more than fair to him. He got the last word on almost every topic and interrupted them with little to no pushback. But the slightest effort to pushback against his lies means the debate was rigged against him.
:mjlol:

You smooth brained nikkas are cooked. How are you even able to do basic left brain activities with this level of logic?
Yes, they let her get away with way more lies, "misinformation", and non-answers. What's the point of another debate if it will be the exact same thing. You Democrat Americans are weird, you can't even apply logical strategy without attacking and name calling.:mjlol:What does Trump have to gain by going to debate on another liberal network after doing it twice? Isn't him getting a "home game" just FAIR?
This cat want trump to win so bad
I don't want Trump to win, I want Democrats to finally be held accountable for their mistreatment of Black people.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Yes, they let her get away with way more lies, "misinformation", and non-answers. What's the point of another debate if it will be the exact same thing. You Democrat Americans are weird, you can't even apply logical strategy without attacking and name calling.:mjlol:What does Trump have to gain by going to debate on another liberal network after doing it twice? Isn't him getting a "home game" just FAIR?

I don't want Trump to win, I want Democrats to finally be held accountable for their mistreatment of Black people.
Comic Book Guy pipe yo ass down 😂