Trump Rally canceled amongst security concerns

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What revolution? :dwillhuh:

Blacks arent getting anything from this. Hillary gonna win and appease hispanics while blacks get left out again

skKRn4t.gif

Daps
Reminds me of that scene from chappelles shows when he was like nikkas is Wildin lmao Bet that's how all them white folks felt lmao. fukk em keep making them disorganized

emerald

Mother Earth
Daps
Reppin
charlotte, nc
IMO this is a win for protestors in more ways than 1. Those racist a$$holes will think twice before putting hands on another black man, woman or child because they now see the consequences of that action is getting your shyt caved in. Its bad enough the police are using us as target practice, y'all can't let these jim bob mcgraws think they can do it too. Nip all this shyt in the bud now.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
stop it. none of them were out there. they back in the gap killing their own.

Most yall don't know but UIC is a walkin distance from the hood:lolbron:

yBilITA.jpg

The color parts are hoods:francis:The Village, Damen Courts, Pilsen a mexican hood being the closest like a few blocks away.... I seen sum hood nikkas out there...

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
It was originally a peaceful protest

Those hillbilly dudes thought they was going to successfully push the protestors away and this time they got a push back.

Chicago is not the city to play that shyt in

And UIC is literally dead smack with black neighborhood and Mexican neighborhoods

Why they thought this would go well idk.

Been sayin that for hrs to mfs on a different site, don't even believe it....

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
Holy shyt I try not to get into social media debates with people, but some dude is telling me that instead of black people protesting Donald Trump rallys. We need to protest neighborhood violence( WHICH WE DO fukkING PROTEST) and strip clubs

I can't take these c00ns man :mjcry:
Is he gay or sumn? :wtb:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The latest head-to-head polls show Clinton up 8 points on Trump and Bernie up by double digits over Trump. It's early so I'm not saying it's over or he has zero chance but nikkas really need to try to stick with the facts and right now the facts are the GOP is a fukking disaster.
Any chance Bernie could jump Hillary?

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Trump gonna have to have a straight up no nikka policy :mjpls:.

Clinton had one

Regan had one

Bush 1 & 2 had one

How many times did Barry Satoro say the word black within the last 7 years :martin::mjpls:??

Rubio and Cruz would have one

Bernie Sanders has one

:coffee: So "what we talking bout"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the best thing about this is that alot of racists are publicly exposing themselves...for years CACs have been acting like racism is no longer a problem in America and acting like black people were overreacting about racial issues..Well now its clear as day that ALOT of cacs are racists. These 8 years of rulership under a black man has just made them more vocal instead of the passive aggressive fukkery they used to
They still won't acknowledge it "no that's patriotism not racism" "those are extremist most people don't think like that"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clinton had one

Regan had one

Bush 1 & 2 had one

How many times did Barry Satoro say the word black within the last 7 years :martin::mjpls:??

Rubio and Cruz would have one

Bernie Sanders has one

:coffee: So "what we talking bout"
Sir I'm talking about for his campaign events. Clinton was on a nikka tour, he did not have a no nikka policy.

How his choices negatively effected black folks once in office is not what I'm talking about. What I'm saying is trump can't talk his talk while we there. He gotta have a Jim Crow door policy if he wants to speak live