Trump Rally canceled amongst security concerns

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
The problem with this type of thinking is that it's easily defeated. Free speech allows us to protest. If someone shows up at a Trump Rally they're allowed to protest...and if they're found disruptive they're allowd to be kicked out. All's fair in that case. Where things get fukked up is a presidential candidate is inciting violence and encouraging someone to put a protester in a stretcher. Nah....at that point YOU escalated the situation to an unnecessary point. There was a line that wasn't crossed despite all the hate speech Trump had been speaking....but when blacks are getting sucker punched and pushed and assaulted because of your words.....nah....we're shutting shyt down. And if you wanna get violent then prepare for violence to be returned.

Wouldn't that also mean that Trump's freedom of speech is being stifled due to protesters?

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
This is a pretty smart move from Trump's people.

A large segment of the progressive left are regressive, anti-democratic and illiberal, Trump's
cKbi6tnVGaZna.gif

Also: Wait'll you see the activism of the Silent Majority come November due to this nationally televised tomfoolery. nikkas just shot themselves in the foot with this stupid shyt. Nothing gets Farmer Jed and his family to the polls to usher in Hitler quicker than watching negroes paid by Jews to kick up dust and scare crackers on TV.
8UdCh192UuTJK.gif

Politicians will say anything to get elected, just like Trump

Trump knows what he's doing

I can't see him winning, but I can't see him losing either

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

:dahell:
How is Hilary so damn tone deaf on everything?

People (of all races)out here checking Donald cause he's been preaching hate
:ufdup:

And she wants black people (specifically)to be Docile and Hug it out like negroes from SC. Not to mention a mass shooting that didn't end gun violence at all is the last thing to say is a good example.
:wtb:

This bytch Hilary is gonna have a real hard time during her presidency is she get elected Brehs. She has no idea how to be normal.
:dame:

A complete psychopath is what she is..

this election is a total shyt show :laff:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Lol nikkas think this preventing Trump from winning

I don't support Trump but this shyt ain't stopping him:francis:

Wellll.. it might. The people in the middle are the factor that is up in the air. Your hardcore supporters and opposition are already decided. Dems could put literally anybody up and I would vote for them.

If the people in the middle get turned off enough they will go for the other choice.

Soon

Banned
Daps
A complete psychopath is what she is..

this election is a total shyt show :laff:

Blame the Tea Party and the Conservatives. Looks like all their outlandish blabbering FOX News dribble has caught up with them.

Trump will be nominated. Republican party is a joke now.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
So what would you say the reason being he didn't go to the rally?
I would say that he knew that if he followed through with the rhetoric he's been using throughout his campaign and tried to show his great leadership skills for his "tough American supporters" he would've had a disaster on his hands and would've lost his Republican nomination. So instead he contradicts himself because his flock of sheep will believe his every word