Daps
Reppin
Steel City
@3Rivers can we get this smilied
Lw0G4Ct.png

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
thank God some of you don't post in HL. nikkas don't understand simple ass shyt. The south is deep red. The northeast and west coast is deep blue. The purple states are along the rust belt and places like Colorado, and they keep getting more and more liberal. The Repubs have done nothing to appeal to black folk and Hispanics. If they can't improve on the 2012 numbers in these demos then they are fukked.

The only thing the Republicans are banking on right now is turnout rate. shyt like this fires up Republicans who were already fired up after seven years of Obama. But it also fires up the left and that is exactly what conservatives do not want to happen. They want the left to be sleep. shyt like this will begin to wake people up.

Goddamn some of you are fukking dumb. It's really only a few, you know who you are. :mjlol:

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
thank God some of you don't post in HL. nikkas don't understand simple ass shyt. The south is deep red. The northeast and west coast is deep blue. The purple states are along the rust belt and places like Colorado, and they keep getting more and more liberal. The Repubs have done nothing to appeal to black folk and Hispanics. If they can't improve on the 2012 numbers in these demos then they are fukked.

The only thing the Republicans are banking on right now is turnout rate. shyt like this fires up Republicans who were already fired up after seven years of Obama. But it also fires up the left and that is exactly what conservatives do not want to happen. They want the left to be sleep. shyt like this will begin to wake people up.

Goddamn some of you are fukking dumb. It's really only a few, you know who you are. :mjlol:
My wife can't wait to vote. She is afraid trump will win.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

hence all these new voter laws republican governors are passing. that party KNOWS they are fukked demographically in this country so their only hope is to find different tricks to suppress the minority vote.

their only chance was with Rubio. trump is 20 pts behind with women. it's impossible to win with those numbers. oh well, i'm just happy all the palin/birther/tea party monster they created has now taken over the party.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holy shyt I try not to get into social media debates with people, but some dude is telling me that instead of black people protesting Donald Trump rallys. We need to protest neighborhood violence( WHICH WE DO fukkING PROTEST) and strip clubs

I can't take these c00ns man :mjcry:

damn_ese

All Star
Daps
Holy shyt I try not to get into social media debates with people, but some dude is telling me that instead of black people protesting Donald Trump rallys. We need to protest neighborhood violence( WHICH WE DO fukkING PROTEST) and strip clubs

:mjlol:but really though:pacspit:on those sellout minorities that vote republican

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels

Look up jonathan gentry on facebook if you want to see real stupidity. Hes the black guy that white people love. "oh, you're just so different than the others. Why can't they all be like you." Dude is always going on about why hood violence is never protested against, or why black kids are always up to no good, or why BLM is protesting trump and not gang violence.

emerald

Mother Earth
Daps
Reppin
charlotte, nc
and the majority of the protesters were hispanics and middle easterners. this protest had very little to do with the BLM movement or black people in general. we were in there but not like that but of course they're making those 2 black guys the face of the protest. smh