Trump Rally canceled amongst security concerns

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
the republicans spent decades creating this monster which stuff like Faux news, rush limbaugh, and conservative radio pumping out their poison

and now they're trying do damage control

Fukk em.:yeshrug:
This!!!!!

The Re-Thugs started that bullshyt blueprint back in the 90s and now it's coming back to haunt them.

They deserve it.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This is all hilarious to me. The GOP is basically crumpling in front of our eyes.

Clinton or Sanders is going to win. :yeshrug:

All that bullshyt Trump is saying can't be done, and anyone who believes him is a fukken idiot.

He is right, he loooooves the poorly educated and/or the uneducated.

The Democrats are going to have the presidency for a long time.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Stop it nikka. You are no better when you say bs like the bold. Like SC nikkas wasn't beating on the kkk awhile back.

nikka y'all grew up under the confederate flag and SC filled with plantation destinations as I speak :russ:

That's why I hate when folks say "carolinas" and group us w/ y'all ...NC ain't perfect but 20x better than SC:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Any chance Bernie could jump Hillary?

Nah, not really. I think he'll pick up some states on the west coast and in the northeast but the issue is every state on the democratic side, the delegates are allocated proportionally and Clinto did so well in the south that it'll be very difficult for Bernie to catch her unless he really runs up the score. Pay no attention to the "super delegate" count. They would switch sides if Bernie wins enough.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Wow watching this trump rally in Dayton and I still can't fukken believe how many fukken racist people still exist.

They feel bold enough now to come out and start acting a fool instead of acting a fool behind closed doors because they feel that Trump is their white savior :snoop:

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
This is why we need our ghettos to STAY dangerous. It keeps white people away.
But you c00ns are pro gentrification :mjlol:
cKbi6tnVGaZna.gif

Also: Wait'll you see the activism of the Silent Majority come November due to this nationally televised tomfoolery. nikkas just shot themselves in the foot with this stupid shyt. Nothing gets Farmer Jed and his family to the polls to usher in Hitler quicker than watching negroes paid by Jews to kick up dust and scare crackers on TV.
8UdCh192UuTJK.gif