Trump Rally canceled amongst security concerns

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
People kill me with this. They were exercising their first amendment rights by protesting so FOH.
You cant protest inside a private event.

I do think trump planned this. No way tjey didnt screen beforehand

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]

Is America fighting ISIS with peace and love Hillary? :sas1:

Did America go to Iraq and have a bonfire singing kumbaya with a ukulele? :sas1:

They murdered americans, which we responded with killing them.

We fought fire with fire. Trump supporters assaults black people at their rallies, what do you think the response is going to be? :mjlol:

It's only so much hate people can take. :manny:

Don't blame the effect, blame the cause for the effect. :yeshrug:

I can't believe she would try to bring up Charleston to use against those protesters.

Hillary is trash.

Last edited:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Stand on the sidelines and complain about other nikkas rejecting bullshyt...............

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You nikkas will complain about anything.... Meanwhile Trump and his bigotry runs yo city......... fukk you weirdos...... fukk yo life............ I bet you white............

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
fukkin fakkits....... Complain about folks not bout that a$$hole while yo city let them ISMS run through it..... Yall some hoe ass nikkas........ Next state up/ next city

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Pay no attention to these hoe ass nikkas..... 98% of them are white and tryin to get you off your game..... fukk them c00n latinos too..... Its time

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
This is the best promotion for Trump. You idiots dont get this...
The problem with this type of thinking is that it's easily defeated. Free speech allows us to protest. If someone shows up at a Trump Rally they're allowed to protest...and if they're found disruptive they're allowd to be kicked out. All's fair in that case. Where things get fukked up is a presidential candidate is inciting violence and encouraging someone to put a protester in a stretcher. Nah....at that point YOU escalated the situation to an unnecessary point. There was a line that wasn't crossed despite all the hate speech Trump had been speaking....but when blacks are getting sucker punched and pushed and assaulted because of your words.....nah....we're shutting shyt down. And if you wanna get violent then prepare for violence to be returned.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The problem with this type of thinking is that it's easily defeated. Free speech allows us to protest. If someone shows up at a Trump Rally they're allowed to protest...and if they're found disruptive they're allowd to be kicked out. All's fair in that case. Where things get fukked up is a presidential candidate is inciting violence and encouraging someone to put a protester in a stretcher. Nah....at that point YOU escalated the situation to an unnecessary point. There was a line that wasn't crossed despite all the hate speech Trump had been speaking....but when blacks are getting sucker punched and pushed and assaulted because of your words.....nah....we're shutting shyt down. And if you wanna get violent then prepare for violence to be returned.
The worst part about what you said (which is 100% true and real) is people are intentionally misusing MLK quotes to encourage people to not fight back and defend themselves from Trump supporters.

This whole situation is pretty much the antithesis of everything that's WRONG with this country.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Wow watching this trump rally in Dayton and I still can't fukken believe how many fukken racist people still exist.
Wtf you talking about

Brazil.....while Israel and Dominican Republic(latino/Hispanic) on they nazi Germany shyt

Cacs been gunning down black people in high rate these pass 6/ 7 years

Look how they try to maket us forget