Trump might be right about these Latinos fam

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
I bet per capita income is higher for African and Carribbean immigrants than Latinos.

But that's not my point anyways. My point is that if you look at Asian and Latin immigrants as your enemy then you better start looking at Africans as potential friends. Either that or get swallowed by demographics...

It's a generational thing with African immigrants, the ones like me are willing to invest and do business with my Afram brothas. It has to be two way street. Pan-Africanism in this globalization era works. Africans and the Diaspora Africans gotta invest and value each other. We the only ones we get. It's crazy that the theories of Garvey make sense in the 21st century. We need to do to more and build under the guise of global competition. But as a group, we need to unite politically and socially, first. Facts.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do nikkas this Latino power is just going to defer to the Democratic Party? Nope. They are going to infiltrate both parties. They're coming.
I see you don't know how the white supremacy works.

They will never let that happen. Did you see how bad Donald Trump lied last night? Imagine that on a larger level to white dominant areas about hispanics. They will be the new blacks in terms of hate because whites will be scared of losing power.

I agree it might not look good for blacks, but all hispanics don't get along, so eventually black, and biracial, hispanics will start complaining as well. Its not going to be a smash, and grab, as yall fear. We are going to see them fighting each other big time!

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Care to explain why much of the wealth in Latin America and Spanish speaking Caribbean are in white and spicy white hands? :mjpls: Delusional much....
Why don't you explain why you quoted me without actually reading what I said?

I never denied that Latino countries are racist and that Latino is a racist culture overall. My position is that saying Latinos are white supremacists is inaccurate because there are Latinos who aren't white and aren't white supremacists. Just assuming that all non white Latinos are c00ns who are down with white supremacy is stupid. Black and mixed non white Latinos are victims of white supremacy just like blacks who aren't Latinos are victims of white supremacy.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is sad. So because latinos have figured out how to be successful, we should keep them out? As if latinos being successful is a hinderance to black people? If that ain't some crab in the barrel fukk boi shyt if I ever saw it....
I don't think its them being successful that's the problem, its the old school racism a lot of them have.

Also, the success that is being praised is mostly towards white hispanics, not nonwhites. I have read numerous reports showing latins who would be classified as black or biracial, or have native american looks, are doing worse then black americans.

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So happy I'm Bi-everything. Bout to cake.

child hood trauma was well worth it.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
That's an irresponsible blanket statement. Not all Latinos are white supremacists so why would you make a statement implying that?

no its not an irresponsible statement, for example, just because there are white americans that arent racist doesnt mean its wrong to say white americans are racist, its perfectly acceptable to make a blanket statement if it applies to the majority

the vast majority of latinos are white supremacist, thats just a fact
Gotdamn, I'm speaking plain English. Can't you read? I clearly said that white Mexicans practice white supremacy but not all Mexicans are white. The people coming over across the border are not white.

you have to define what you mean by white

and the people coming across the border practice white supremacy

All you have to do is prove me wrong. Explain how and show examples of these Mexicans sneaking across the border practicing white supremacy.

nap just posted a bunch of articles, read through them, mexicans coming across the border are racist against black people, examples of mexican racism are widespread

This trump "build a wall" shyt isn't really about white Latinos, it's about poor brown people from Mexico who aren't white.

again what is your definition of white?

if you mean that the people coming across the border are not english speaking people of european descent i would agree that they arent white

being poor has nothing to do with white supremacy, poor people across the americas practice white supreamcy

you have to define what brown is also, what are brown people?

but either way, poor "brown" people from mexico should be kept out unless they have a visa, what is wrong with that?

You just contradicted yourself. First you say that you don't know whether those individuals are white supremacists, then you turn around and say that all who immigrated from where they are from are white supremacists.

its not a contradiction, i can say white americans are racist, but i cant say wether an individual white person is racist or not, the first statement is a general statement about the culture, its not referring to an individual

Ortiz is from the the DR.

Dominican republic is a racist country that has engaged in the oppression of black people for 500 years #factsonly

Milian is from Cuba.

Cuba is a racist country that has engaged in the oppression of africans for 500 years #factsonly

It's kind of fukked up to just assume that they're both c00ns just based on where they're from.Amerikkka is a racist country to its core but one would be silly to assume that every black person from Amerikkka is a c00n black-white supremacist just because we come from a racist country/society. Should people who don't know you just assume that you're a c00n because you're from Amerikkka?

i didnt say anything about laz, ortiz or milian being c00ns, i think they are fine outstanding people

all i said is that cuba and Dr are racist countries with racist cultures and immigrants from those countries practice white supremacy

This is why we have bumped heads over and over on this site. You can't keep up with me. I never denied that Latino countries are racist and that Latino is a racist culture overall. My position is that saying Latinos are white supremacists is inaccurate because there are Latinos who aren't white and aren't white supremacists. Just assuming that all non white Latinos are c00ns who are down with white supremacy is stupid. Black and mixed non white Latinos are victims of white supremacy just like blacks who aren't Latinos are victims of white supremacy.

transalation:

"alls white people aint bad"

being poor, being non white does not mean a person does not practice white supremacy, there are plenty of poor non white white supremacists, just go to DR and cuba and other parts of latin america

Your analogy is dumb and it's clear that the point flew over your head. I wasn't saying that those black Latinos proce that the countries that they come from aren't racist. The point was to illustrate that saying Latinos are white supremacists is ignorant and inaccurate.

its not ignorant and its inaccurate

what is ignorant and inaccurate is to suggest that only rich english speaking that are 100 percent European can practice white supremacy, latin america and their 500 years of oppressing black people is proof that your suggestion is false

Qualify your statements better than that. There's nothing wrong with saying white Latinos are racist. There's nothing wrong with acknowledging that a lot of non white Latinos have bought into white supremacy and perpetuate it themselves. Don't just say "Latinos are white supremacists" tho because that's a blanket statement that implies all. It's like the point I made earlier. If someone were to say "Americans are white supremacists", I'd post up a pic of Malcolm as an example of how not all Americans are whites practicing white supremacy. Im not a white supremacist and I'm from Amerikkka. An accurate valid statement would be "white Americans are white supremacists".

im not qualifying shyt, americans are white supremacists and so is the rest of latin america

just about every country in the western hemisphere has engaged in the oppression of africans and they are still doing it as we speak, black people dont owe anybody or any country in the western hemisphere a god dam thing

Last edited:

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
For everyone mad at my people, I got two words for you

742f8c879eeb0549bb069c11671ce1fa.jpg

:umad:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Why this nikka keep referring to them as spicy whites tho :mjlol:
White people with a dash of ethnic flair = spicy white. The spicy white doesn't indenify with white people yet still remaining to look like a off white person. Spicy whites like to complain about racism and how much they have in common with black people. At the same time will bash Afro Latinos and black Americans for dark skin tones, black features and kinky hair. Spicey whites like to play both sides.