Trump might be right about these Latinos fam

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
nikkas in this thread sound like some hating ass, bytching nikkas. Just a big ass pity party. Crying ass, jealous, punk muthafukkas :mjlol:

Just love to complain and cry over the next muthafukka doing something that you aint. nikkas here turn into just like these racist CACs they can't stand when the topic is Latinos
:lolbron: Look at this fakkit. Nobody is attacking hispanics.

If anything we are highlighting our own deficiencies.

Only fukks like you who take advantage of blacks get mad when blacks begin to wake up:wow:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Hispanics constitute the largest ethnic group in Texas public schools – and experts say that with the continually rocketing Hispanic population in the state there will more deep changes in the face of public education.

“There’s a tidal wave coming,” said Marco Portales, a Texas A&M University professor who studies education trends.

The number of Hispanic students in public schools has mushroomed while the number of white students has decreased.

Today, close to 50 percent of Texas public school students are Hispanic and studies indicate that number will rise dramatically.

Some Texas public schools already struggle with how to teach a growing number of poor children who don’t speak English. And meanwhile, other schools are preparing for a day when they may be primarily teaching economically disadvantaged student bodies – ones that could be overwhelmingly Hispanic.

Explosive growth of Hispanics in Texas brings dramatic changes to schools | Education | Dallas News

Keep thinking this shyt is a game, brehs.

We are going to be steamrolled.

Can't fault Hispanics for trying to gain group power.

Black leadership should be ashamed of themselves for not doing likewise for our people.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like jealousy and anger to me :yeshrug:
:skip: Because we are worried about being relegated to a permanent underclass by hispanics?

Exhibit A: For all you stupid motherfukkas pushing that "people of color" bullshyt and brown-black coalition nonsense.

Hispanics are here to look out for themselves, never forget that. They are not and will not look out for your black ass. WAKE UP

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

nikkas don't realize how the increase in Hispanic kids impacts the education of native Black students.

Teachers having to spend so much time and energy making sure non-native speakers understand the lessons, revisiting concepts because of absenteeism, etc.

That shyt hurts Black students in those public schools.

It's fine when there are 1-2 non-native speakers in a classroom. But, when the demographics of a classroom can change drastically in one year's time, it can have a big impact on the education of existing students.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Nothing that I said in this thread was in reference to any black-brown coalition. This is why it's a waste of time talking you. You're a fukking idiot.
Actually everything you said in this thread was to distract from the fact that countries in Latin America have engaged in the oppression of black people for 500 years and that immigrants from those countries are racist and practice white supremacy

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
nikkas don't realize how the increase in Hispanic kids impacts the education of native Black students.

Teachers having to spend so much time and energy making sure non-native speakers understand the lessons, revisiting concepts because of absenteeism, etc.

That shyt hurts Black students in those public schools.

It's fine when there are 1-2 non-native speakers in a classroom. But, when the demographics of a classroom can change drastically in one year's time, it can have a big impact on the education of existing students.

And the schools of course will acquiesce because the parents don't give a fukk

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Exhibit A: For all you stupid motherfukkas pushing that "people of color" bullshyt and brown-black coalition nonsense.

Hispanics are here to look out for themselves, never forget that. They are not and will not look out for your black ass. WAKE UP

I never use that POC shyt.

We are on our own as Black people.

Others groups don't care about Black people.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I never use that POC shyt.

We are on our own as Black people.

Others groups don't care about Black people.

:mjlol: Blacks always falling into the PoC trap.

fukk (as much as I dont like Trumps economic and social policies) Trump has said more negative stuff regarding hispanics and Arabs and we ride harder on Trump than Hispanics and Arabs do.

All the while, Arabs are siphoning money out of the black community and the Hispanics displace us economically. We are truly fukked

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Houston, Dallas and San Antonio will be Hispanic power bases by 2030. By 2050, they will dominate Texas politics.

They will have tremendous economic and political power in Texas.

Black people need to continue to take Georgia, North & South Carolina, Alabama and Mississippi.

We should be moving to those states in large numbers and establishing power bases.

Already here B......Where you at?

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
:skip: Because we are worried about being relegated to a permanent underclass by hispanics?

Hispanics are here to look out for themselves,
never forget that. They are not and will not look out for your black ass. WAKE UP
:skip: at bolded. That's what the fukk you supposed to do lmao. Be mad at people for doing what's best for them brehs. I look out for AlbertPullhoez fukk you other nikkas. Everybody should have that mentality

Of course they dont look out for me, im not looking out for them. Im worried about myself and doing best for me fukk everybody else.

Who said shyt about coalition? :childplease: All im saying is quit bytching and get your money :aicmon:

We all trying to get ours. They not taking no food off my plate, ive lived in a majority Hispanic city all my life you can't tell me shyt I dont know

They not going nowhere. I've accepted that shyt they not stopping me from doing shyt to get what I got to get

I can check off bilingual on my job applications I aint worried about shyt
:youngsabo:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Actually everything you said in this thread was to distract from the fact that countries in Latin America have engaged in the oppression of black people for 500 years and that immigrants from those countries are racist and practice white supremacy
Youre a damn lie.
I never denied that Latino countries are racist and that Latino is a racist culture overall. My position is that saying Latinos are white supremacists is inaccurate because there are Latinos who aren't white and aren't white supremacists. Just assuming that all non white Latinos are c00ns who are down with white supremacy is stupid. Black and mixed non white Latinos are victims of white supremacy just like blacks who aren't Latinos are victims of white supremacy.
You ain't shyt dude.