Trump might be right about these Latinos fam

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I say let them cook. They just out here with landscaping businesses and and texmex restuaraunts. They're not out here funneling the black dollar like the indians, arabs, and asians. :yeshrug:.

...Yet.

They will be pretty soon.

But I can't even knock them. They're doing what we should've been doing. But nikkas don't listen.

nikkas don't even believe we're behind them in entrepreneurship. I said it on here like 3-4 months ago and a lot of ppl got mad and said I was lying :snoop:its like we get mad/outraged over stuff but then go right back to the same old routines

Last edited:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
...Yet.

But I can't even knock them. They're doing what we should've been doing. But nikkas don't listen.

nikkas don't even believe we're behind them in entrepreneur ship. I said it on here like 3-4 months ago and a lot of ppl got mad and said I was lying :snoop:its like we get mad/outraged over stuff but then go right back to the same old routines

Sadly Nikkas can't even stay consistent with a protest let alone a economic base...

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It went from:

"Mexicans be looking bummy AF :russ:Cheap ass jeans. Selling oranges and shyt"

To:

"All these Mexicans coming over here taking fast food/warehouse/call center jobs!"

"And now more jobs are requiring ppl to be bilingual!"

To:

"How are all these Mexicans getting these construction jobs?! They're taking GOOD jobs from brothers!"

And like I predicted, NOW to:

"Where these Mexicans getting the money to start these businesses?!"

:snoop:
American nikkas don't believe shyt until after they see it happen, doesnt matter how many warnings you give, and even then after shyt happens, a lot are still in denial

Gravity

Banned
Daps
no its not an irresponsible statement, for example, just because there are white americans that arent racist doesnt mean its wrong to say white americans are racist, its perfectly acceptable to make a blanket statement if it applies to the majority

the vast majority of latinos are white supremacist, thats just a fact

you have to define what you mean by white

and the people coming across the border practice white supremacy

nap just posted a bunch of articles, read through them, mexicans coming across the border are racist against black people, examples of mexican racism are widespread

again what is your definition of white?

if you mean that the people coming across the border are not english speaking people of european descent i would agree that they arent white

being poor has nothing to do with white supremacy, poor people across the americas practice white supreamcy

you have to define what brown is also, what are brown people?

but either way, poor "brown" people from mexico should be kept out unless they have a visa, what is wrong with that?

its not a contradiction, i can say white americans are racist, but i cant say wether an individual white person is racist or not, the first statement is a general statement about the culture, its not referring to an individual

Dominican republic is a racist country that has engaged in the oppression of black people for 500 years #factsonly

Cuba is a racist country that has engaged in the oppression of africans for 500 years #factsonly

i didnt say anything about laz, ortiz or milian being c00ns, i think they are fine outstanding people

all i said is that cuba and Dr are racist countries with racist cultures and immigrants from those countries practice white supremacy

transalation:

"alls white people aint bad"

being poor, being non white does not mean a person does not practice white supremacy, there are plenty of poor non white white supremacists, just go to DR and cuba and other parts of latin america

its not ignorant and its inaccurate

what is ignorant and inaccurate is to suggest that only rich english speaking that are 100 percent European can practice white supremacy, latin america and their 500 years of oppressing black people is proof that your suggestion is false

im not qualifying shyt, americans are white supremacists and so is the rest of latin america

just about every country in the western hemisphere has engaged in the oppression of africans and they are still doing it as we speak, black people dont owe anybody or any country in the western hemisphere a god dam thing
Debating anything with you is a waste of time.

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
nikkas getting mad over a group of people who come together as one and build together..

i work in the commercial/business insurance industry and man i work with a ton of latinos who call me or come in together could be 3 or 4 of them looking for business insurance & some i knew as drug dealers put their money into a trucking business and landscaping business and when i'm putting in their workers names it's always fellow latinos or family and friends..

Black people who i always try to get them together and form a small business together are always skeptical of their own people... it's always i'm not working with this brother or sister... i don't trust hiring no blacks especially young ones cause they lazy and all kind of excuses not to come together.... but then sit up and start crying about others....

good for them..unlike us they do more than talking

All we need are jobs and the latest shoes & gadgets breh. fukk building and group economics :troll:we got "swag"

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...Yet.

nikkas don't even believe we're behind them in entrepreneurship. I said it on here like 3-4 months ago and a lot of ppl got mad and said I was lying :snoop:its like we get mad/outraged over stuff but then go right back to the same old routines
nikkas ignoring Pedro that does their lawn and all the nikkas that be in Chipolet. Or Jose they pick up from the Homedept parking lot to fix their bathroom.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
you just mad cuz i exposed the stupidity of your attempt at promoting a silly black brown coalition
Nothing that I said in this thread was in reference to any black-brown coalition. This is why it's a waste of time talking you. You're a fukking idiot.