Trump might be right about these Latinos fam

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Sounds about right. Some of my uncles are pulling in 200k a year off landscaping. Started off mowing lawns for rich lazy white folks and now just manage a group of like 10 people and shyt money.

Another one is caking down in Phoenix after starting an HVAC company.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
I didn't start this thread to hate or be xenophobic, I was pointing out facts that show Blacks are not given the loans and other capital to start they own shyt. This ad was posted in The Atlantic magazine, a neoliberal magazine. Don't sleep, all these politicians don't give a fukk about us. None, they see as us a lick, nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Why so obsessed with them? They hate their black blood, so don't bother with them. I swear that a lot of undercover :mjpls: people want to claim anything as 'black' to fukk their women.

How is saying that their black is obsessed?

Keep believing in Cac statistics when they attribute black people to another race

Sounds like if a person from Senegal says "I'm not black, I'm spanish", and are counted in the census as one, you'll wholeheartedly just take it face value :laff:

:camby:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
70% of Latinos are not black :comeon:

Having .045% African blood does not make you black:comeon:
I don't understand why black people are always trying claim these spicey white people. Afro Latinos are a small group. They act like these spicey white people can produce a dark skin kinky hair baby with out the assistance of a black person.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
How is saying that their black is obsessed?

Keep believing in Cac statistics when they attribute black people to another race

Sounds like if a person from Senegal says "I'm not black, I'm spanish", and are counted in the census as one, you'll wholeheartedly just take it face value :laff:

:camby:
Spicey white people aren't black stop trying to claim them.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Saying "Latinos are white supremacists" makes no sense dummy and I just explained why. All Latinos aren't even white. There are black Latinos you idiot.

I said that white Mexicans practice white supremacy. I also made it a point to note that mexicans sneaking into the country aren't white and don't practice white supremacy. You've always been a shyt poster.

Which is a stupid ass ignorant statement.
17603e7ecd11501ff92f6090416af355.jpg

original-black-and-latino.jpg

i

Are those white latino supremacists?
Black Latinos are not the face of the Latinx "brand". You know damn well spicey white Latinos are the "face". Quit acting like its a bunch of Afro Latinos making these gains.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Saying "Latinos are white supremacists" makes no sense dummy and I just explained why. All Latinos aren't even white. There are black Latinos you idiot.

i never said latinos were white, i dont know what your definition of white is, you need to specify what your definition of white is

i said latinos are white supremacists, meaning people who think that white is right

I said that white Mexicans practice white supremacy.

if you practice white supremacy then you are a white supremacist........at least by my logic, but im a weirdo tho

so you are saying that mexicans practice white supremacy but they arent white supremacist? ........ok...........:mjlol:thanks for clearing that up, i was so confused before

I also made it a point to note that mexicans sneaking into the country aren't white and don't practice white supremacy. You've always been a shyt poster.

and you are wrong, the mexicans sneaking in to this country are white supremacists, its just a different version of white supremacy than the english

Which is a stupid ass ignorant statement.

its a factual statement
17603e7ecd11501ff92f6090416af355.jpg

original-black-and-latino.jpg

i

Are those white latino supremacists?

i have no idea if those individuals are white supremacist, but cuba, dominican republic are racist societies and the immigrants coming from those countries are white supremacists

and your logic is stupid, thats like saying

here is a picture of jamal aka a random black dude aka african american

hqdefault.jpg

do you think he is a white supremacist? so how can you say america is a white supremacist country?

so in other words posting random pictures of people doesnt change the fact that cuba, mexico, dominican republic are white supremacist societies and cultures that have been engaging in the enslavement and oppression of africans for 500 years and the oppression continues till this day and they bring their white supremacist culture with them when they come to the us

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
It's weird at this old job I had it was like this weird ass unspoken bond between nikkas and cacs toward latinos...
Looking around like "We're doomed yall :francis:"
It's hard to explain but the shyt was eerie...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand why black people are always trying claim these spicey white people. Afro Latinos are a small group. They act like these spicey white people can produce a dark skin kinky hair baby with out the assistance of a black person.

It's cause c00ns want to fukk and procreate with a non black spouse to have "better" features. :smh: