Trump might be right about these Latinos fam

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Is that your end goal?

Or, do you ever plan to use your skills to build a company of your own?

I've tried a few artistic things of my own. Nothing has popped yet.

I work for a multinational mfg corp. I doubt that I can compete in that space.

Tell us about what you're doing in this area.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Youre a damn lie.You ain't shyt dude.

bringing up random black latinos or non white latinos is a distraction and its actually irrelevant, its just trivial information

and being the victim of white supremacy does not mean you are not a white supremacist

all you kumbaya negroes need to stop

Gravity

Banned
Daps
bringing up random black latinos or non white latinos is a distraction and its actually irrelevant, its just trivial information

and being the victim of white supremacy does not mean you are not a white supremacist

all you kumbaya negroes need to stop
You can't distract from something that you directly acknowledge idiot.

The existence of black and non white Latinos who aren't white supremacists is trivial and irrelevant to you because you insist upon justifying your "Latinos are white supremacists" comment despite me proving why it's problematic. The existence of Latinos who aren't white supremacists contradicts what you've said, so you ignore them and want to dismiss them.

I never said that being a victim of white supremacy means that you can't be a white supremacist. I said that not all Latinos are white supremacists. You can keep trying to cloud the issue with your bullshyt all you want, but it doesn't work here.

You're arguing with yourself. I haven't said anything about being kumbaya with anyone. My point is that siding with white racists like Trump and his supporters just to spite Mexicans out of fear is stupid and nonsensical. Since you can't argue against that position you create some straw man argument and try and project it on to me. Nah dummy, that doesn't work on me.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
You can't distract from something that you directly acknowledge idiot.

The existence of black and non white Latinos who aren't white supremacists is trivial and irrelevant to you because you insist upon justifying your "Latinos are white supremacists" comment despite me proving why it's problematic. The existence of Latinos who aren't white supremacists contradicts what you've said, so you ignore them and want to dismiss them.

I never said that being a victim of white supremacy means that you can't be a white supremacist. I said that not all Latinos are white supremacists. You can keep trying to cloud the issue with your bullshyt all you want, but it doesn't work here.

You're arguing with yourself. I haven't said anything about being kumbaya with anyone. My point is that siding with white racists like Trump and his supporters just to spite Mexicans out of fear is stupid and nonsensical. Since you can't argue against that position you create some straw man argument and try and project it on to me. Nah dummy, that doesn't work on me.

yeah i get it, "alls white people aint bad"

siding with white racists like trump is smart of you are concerned about the impact of millions of illegal immigrants, black people should be against against flooding the labor markets with low skilled labor out of their own economic self interests

and if donald trump is racist and latin america is racist, then any conflict between them is between 2 groups of racist people, meaning we are neutral poltically

the existence of non white supremacist latinos means about as much as non racist white americans, not a whole lot in the big scheme of things, so its just a distraction

Maximus

All Star
Daps
Negros have about two more decades or so to function in this country. After that, we're done.

Mass immigration, both legal and illegal, along with automation will ultimately do us in - and we have no one to blame but ourselves for supporting this black/brown coalition shyt.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
I'll be 70 goin on 71, history ebbs & flows, demise & rebirth is foretold yet nothing happens. I believe just like the housing bubble crashed, so will the student loan predation. You can keep sayin "they're no blacc community." I refuse to believe 44 more yrs of oppression will continue. I can go deep but y'all don't read bout history anyway. :yeshrug:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It will never work between us and the non-black Latinos.
Look at Brazil etc..racist fukking country.
Latinos can do business but we need space from these groups in order for us to grow.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Black people will not truly feel the epic shift that is happening until it's mandatory that their children learn Spanish.

Black people will not truly feel the epic shift that is happening until bilingual candidates are preferred even for retail and fast food jobs.

The Black community, if you want to call it that, is in a very weak position going forward.

Yep

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Negros have about two more decades or so to function in this country. After that, we're done.

Mass immigration, both legal and illegal, along with automation will ultimately do us in - and we have no one to blame but ourselves for supporting this black/brown coalition shyt.

We are not prepared for the automation wave at all.

With retail dying and low- and medium-skilled manual labor next via automation, a lot of out people are going to be left with no jobs.

Add increased competition for jobs from Latinos on top of that and you have a very precarious situation for Black people in this country.