You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
It went from:

"Mexicans be looking bummy AF :russ:Cheap ass jeans. Selling oranges and shyt"

To:

"All these Mexicans coming over here taking fast food/warehouse/call center jobs!"

"And now more jobs are requiring ppl to be bilingual!"

To:

"How are all these Mexicans getting these construction jobs?! They're taking GOOD jobs from brothers!"

And like I predicted, NOW to:

"Where these Mexicans getting the money to start these businesses?!"

:snoop:
American nikkas don't believe shyt until after they see it happen, doesnt matter how many warnings you give, and even then after shyt happens, a lot are still in denial

Just like with the Asian
It went from:
"LOL look at them selling knock off Louie bags and fried rice." :mjlol:

To:
"Wow, a lot of Asian owned business opening up here.":manny:

To:
"Asians getting rich by taking money out our community and send their kids to the finest schools.":to:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
A border is to the south.....The gateway to all things Latin American. What made people think they wouldnt try to come North and take over this country over time like they have done in most of America? There's more of them in the Americas as a whole than any other group of people.

The west is not what a lot of Asian countries are. People won't stand for kicking out a group of people based on the language they speak and the culture they have. So continue to get used to seeing them in your community. Learn Spanish my nikkas. You're going to need it :sas2:

Last edited:

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
Black people will not truly feel the epic shift that is happening until it's mandatory that their children learn Spanish.

Black people will not truly feel the epic shift that is happening until bilingual candidates are preferred even for retail and fast food jobs.

The Black community, if you want to call it that, is in a very weak position going forward.

Do nikkas this Latino power is just going to defer to the Democratic Party? Nope. They are going to infiltrate both parties. They're coming.

This is already happening, especially in Houston where years ago I used to see young black kids or single black mothers in these positions now its completely Hispanic, and the only black person if any is the janitor who is old by the way.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
As long as we have a good job with Todd as our boss that provides us with a comfortable living, toys, n trinkets; we don't care what's going on with the majority of the black community. It's sad but that's the way most of us think these days.

So I have the good job with a white boss - pretty standard stuff for most jobs I've had.

What is it that I should be doing instead to promote the rest of the black community?

What I am getting at is: either Oprah gone come and give me a job with a black boss or the rest of my sibs gonna also find them a job that'll feed them. Not seeing the part where I have to reject Todd's job offer.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Black people be out here supporting Latinos like a motherfukker, but most of them ain't for you beloved, they nuzzle up to cacs :usure:

Only rights I care about is black rights, shyt Donald build 2 walls if you want, I don't give a fukk :stopitslime:

Some of yall too soft :scust:

Last edited:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I remember I was working in retail in college and there was this Mexican dude who barely spoke English promoted to a senior manager position. Over time he was systematically getting rid of as many black people as possible and putting his own people on:mjpls:. It got to the point where like 70% of the overnight staff was either his direct family or friend

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I remember I was working in retail in college and there was this Mexican dude who barely spoke English promoted to a senior manager position. Over time he was systematically getting rid of as many black people as possible and putting his own people on:mjpls:. It got to the point where like 70% of the overnight staff was either his direct family or friend

They aren't afraid to put their people on!

Black people like to get in those senior roles and then brag about being the "first" or "only" Black to do this and that, none of which includes increasing the number of people who look like them in their organization! :francis:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
So I have the good job with a white boss - pretty standard stuff for most jobs I've had.

What is it that I should be doing instead to promote the rest of the black community?

What I am getting at is: either Oprah gone come and give me a job with a black boss or the rest of my sibs gonna also find them a job that'll feed them. Not seeing the part where I have to reject Todd's job offer.

Is that your end goal?

Or, do you ever plan to use your skills to build a company of your own?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:what: Shut the fukk up, they are Latino not black. Stop being a self hating insecure piece of shyt thinking you need to accept anyone and everyone as black

fukk yeah they are black.....they just nikkaz who speak spanish. Cops see that black and will hem their asses up quick just like a regular african american. Don't think their bilingual asses won't and don't get that work.

This white cat I used to work with had a cop that lived next to him at his first home he had. He said the cop told him that he would scoop up illegal mexicans and beat them and shyt for no reason other than being illegal.

Daps
Reppin
TYL
I'm glad I got in on this....HUD, the SBA.s, and banks are giving out money to small businesses now....especially to minorities....stop complaining and get on the money train.....

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
nikkas in this thread sound like some hating ass, bytching nikkas. Just a big ass pity party. Crying ass, jealous, punk muthafukkas :mjlol:

Just love to complain and cry over the next muthafukka doing something that you aint. nikkas here turn into just like these racist CACs they can't stand when the topic is Latinos

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
This is already happening, especially in Houston where years ago I used to see young black kids or single black mothers in these positions now its completely Hispanic, and the only black person if any is the janitor who is old by the way.

For sure it's a wrap in Houston, it's basically a "progressive" Hispanic city.....

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

They want black folk Native American status.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
For sure it's a wrap in Houston, it's basically a "progressive" Hispanic city.....

Houston, Dallas and San Antonio will be Hispanic power bases by 2030. By 2050, they will dominate Texas politics.

They will have tremendous economic and political power in Texas.

Black people need to continue to take Georgia, North & South Carolina, Alabama and Mississippi.

We should be moving to those states in large numbers and establishing power bases.