Trump is trying to deport LEGAL Haitian residents. VOTING MATTERS. THESE ARE NOT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
if You’re pro borders, then you’re pro white supremacy

Period.
When the rest of the continents pollute themselves to death, and use up all of their valuable resources, and then start eyeing Africa I wonder if you'll be singing the same tune. shyt they're in Africa now stealing resources, and have been for centuries.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
All of that energy you spent calling me out my name, you could’ve just looked it up.

Haitian TPS | iAmerica
I really don't think you know what you're reading.

They cant apply for legal residency because only in some district courts can some people apply for residence after having TPS and because the law isn't clear as to if they're eligible to stay.

The Trump administration is still pushing for TPS restrictions and are targeting haitians specifically.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They hate him over there too

He's made himself easy to hate and undermines the issues he calls attention to. Needs to cancel this account and start over

As for the topic at hand... I feel for the Hatians and all other victims of humanitarian crises. But the Democrats have yet to make a case to AADOS on why immigration should take priority over their own local issues.

Who says one issue should take precedence over their other? You can fight multiple injustices at once. Saying that democrats have prioritized this over anything else is a lie. This is only an issue now because Trump is on the offensive.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I really don't think you know what you're reading.

They cant apply for legal residency because only in some district courts can some people apply for residence after having TPS and because the law isn't clear as to if they're eligible to stay.

The Trump administration is still pushing for TPS restrictions and are targeting haitians specifically.

The law is clear.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Who says one issue should take precedence over their other? You can fight multiple injustices at once. Saying that democrats have prioritized this over anything else is a lie. This is only an issue now because Trump is on the offensive.
Immigration is the issue you, the OP and other DNC workers keep pushing here :yeshrug:

So I will rephrase my question... why should AADOS care about this? Sure you can fight multiple injustices.... but don't black Americans have enough on their plate as is?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Immigration is the issue you, the OP and other DNC workers keep pushing here :yeshrug:

So I will rephrase my question... why should AADOS care about this? Sure you can fight multiple injustices.... but don't black Americans have enough on their plate as is?
This is Haiti we're talking about

Oh, and don't forget your white wife at home. Watch your mouth.

www.thecoli.com/posts/27807392
www.thecoli.com/posts/4350433/
www.thecoli.com/posts/27807392/

:ufdup:

Only so much disrespect i'm gonna let you sling

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nikka please I just made an thread on reparations a few days ago. AADOS should absolutely care about injustices that the white majority in power is inflicting on black minorities unless you are a bootlicking unstrategic sambo like yourself.

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I really hope you're out in the streets getting people registered to vote and education them on politics so they can be ready fro the next election

Or

Are you just on this site making 1000 threads and scared to go outside and talk to people

:lupe:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Truly disgusting. And the truth is Republicans don't really give a fukk about the illegal immigration problem because they could stop it dead in its tracks by going after the businesses that higher them hard and relentlessly. Both parties want those roaches here. And actual black citizens suffer for it.
It's all about killing the negros power. This was bipartisan of all whites, both white and white supremacists

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
nikka please I just made an thread on reparations a few days ago. AADOS should absolutely care about injustices that the white majority in power is inflicting on black minorities unless you are a bootlicking unstrategic sambo like yourself.
Blindly partnering with a white political party to dilute my political capital on issues that don't matter to me is not strategic

Nor is buckling to name calling because you don't have a real argument.

I have Hatian friends. I myself am an immigrant. I would not expect an AADOS to :cape: for my immigration issues... DNC shouldn't either. Yall should focus on your constituents instead of undermining them to help your demographics.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blindly partnering with a white political party to dilute my political capital on issues that don't matter to me is not strategic

Dems are for reparations, universal health care, public education funding, criminal justice reform, fair housing protections for blacks, urban redevelopment etc. These issues don’t matter to you?

I have Hatian friends. I myself am an immigrant. I would not expect an AADOS to :cape: for my immigration issues... DNC shouldn't either. Yall should focus on your constituents instead of undermining them to help your demographics.

Yep you’re clearly an idiot.