Trump is trying to deport LEGAL Haitian residents. VOTING MATTERS. THESE ARE NOT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If you are an immigrant in this country, the US, then what I and other AA’s are fighting for does pertain to you. Just like, although I’m a native, immigration does pertain to me. I mean, at the end of the day, as a black immigrant, you do expect for me and other AA’s to vote in yall’s favor, correct? You all expect us to help you out, right? Black looks out for black.

I’m not trying to make this a big thing, as this is kind of off topic. All I’m saying is, fight just as hard for what I’m fighting for just like you expect black Americans to fight for you. Keep the same energy, as black Americans keep towards other black immigrants. We all know the Coli doesn’t represent AA’s as a whole. We know AA’s stand up for whatever is black. That same energy needs to be reciprocated, and that’s all I’m going to say on that.
I've seen it reciprocated. BLM protests birthed mirror protests worldwide at the height in Canada, UK and parts of Africa... before the organization was formed in an organic reaction born of solidarity. That's not one isolated incident...

I don't get this notion of we do more for others. You feel that way because they are in your turf (immigrants) and you aren't in theirs but y'all been told often you are welcome back home. Change your perspective. Nikkaz didn't come here to replace you.

Me I live in Toronto... I've worked for Bank of America and GM etc from right here. I don't plan on moving south and I've turned down jobs in NC and Portland. I have no interest in taking any native AA rights. I'm not with this manufactured beef :hubie:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I've seen it reciprocated. BLM protests birthed mirror protests worldwide at the height in Canada, UK and parts of Africa... before the organization was formed in an organic reaction born of solidarity. That's not one isolated incident...

I don't get this notion of we do more for others. You feel that way because they are in your turf (immigrants) and you aren't in theirs but y'all been told often you are welcome back home. Change your perspective. Nikkaz didn't come here to replace you.

Me I live in Toronto... I've worked for Bank of America and GM etc from right here. I don't plan on moving south and I've turned down jobs in NC and Portland. I have no interest in taking any native AA rights. I'm not with this manufactured beef :hubie:
You don’t get the notion, because I sense you don’t really know the history of the US. AA’s went through a lot, and fought, and that fight has allowed people from all over to come here and have equal rights in the worlds most powerful country.
There is nothing wrong with my perspective, as I know no one person or group can replace me or mine. All I ask is those who come here to put in the same energy towards my fight, as I do theirs. Just like you expect nikkas not to be on some HYON shyt, I expect nikkas, especially those not native to the US and living here, to not be on some it’s not feasible shyt. Pretty simple.

I don’t really understand your welcome back home comment. I can go back home to NC at anytime :mjgrin:
No beef here, as I ain’t interested in all of that. You my brother, and I got love for you and all those black.