Trump is trying to deport LEGAL Haitian residents. VOTING MATTERS. THESE ARE NOT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So she was told to go back to Haiti in 2000 by Bill Clinton's administration, and the end of her TEMPORARY STATUS is up in July of 2019

Seems like she has some time to Apply for Citizenship

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrong.

Stop letting white supremacists punk you out of your citizenship.

I believe in borders, but I believe in fairness.

These people are NEITHER illegal immigrants NOR undocumented migrants.

They are LEGAL, DOCUMENTED, PROTECTED residents.
Bruh when the TPO is ended,those without green cards or citizenship become illegal
If not Trump,another president will end the TPO
Bigger question is why 50k people weren't able to get green cards after decades in US?
Why chance do Haitians trying to leave Haiti have?

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Title is misleading,they're not trying to deport Haitians with green cards or citizenship
They have been deporting a grip of refugees and people who were here on asylum
A lot of Hondurans and Salvadorans got deported...y'all thought it was gonna stop with em??

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Title is misleading,they're not trying to deport Haitians with green cards or citizenship
They have been deporting a grip of refugees and people who were here on asylum
A lot of Hondurans and Salvadorans got deported...y'all thought it was gonna stop with em??

I don’t ever remember them ever trying to deport Bosnian refugees though.

:patrice:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Their kids probably write black Male hit pieces for the root

if they get deported they get deported

:yeshrug:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's really crazy to think about how tens of millions of ppl crossed the border illegally and as a result have become the country's largest minority group, have surpassed AAs in college enrollment, have surpassed AAs in household income, have surpassed AAs in business ownership. All that off the backs of undocumented people.

It's not crazy at all.. Actually i understand it..

They coming here on a mission.. Not to just kick it and have a good time..

When you have a "collective" goal, nothing is impossible..

Last edited:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I don't know why you waste your time.

nikkaz just gonna come in with Indian jokes and not speak on anything you are posting.

I used to join in but I realized that it's odd that nobody ever actually wants to speak on these topics... makes you wonder who the real infiltrators are on this site.

Stick to Higher Learning OP.

Yeah I rememeber when they first started trolling op with the indian stuff. Basically op is real liberal and coli conseratives started that rumor to discredit him.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Bills typically never get cosponsored by the entire party. The entire Republican Party didn’t cosponsor their tax or Obamacare repeal bills and as you know they all voted for them. For example 40 dems cosponsored the Obamacare Bill. That high amount of cosponsors for a bill is ALOT and highly indicative of how most dems will vote.
Aight, breh :martin:

Your party will get its opportunity to show and prove, and I’ll leave it at that.

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
Tell us why.

You think news stations ran by cacs actually care about the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere? Haiti is a victim of colonization, racism, a corrupt ass government, exploitation, and people being apathetic, sucking balls, and being useless.

Either way, all Republicans will says is, "but what about The Clinton Foundation?" Which is true, but I know people who called that shyt out too, plus, the Clintons did great shyt for the Haitian people back in the 90s (although this doesn't give them a pass for their corrupt bullshyt).

While Trump is being a Trump here, the left knows their part in fukking over Haiti as well.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
So is now the time to point out this is exactly the shyt we've been saying all along about the slippery slope and how this immigration shyt has been a smokescreen for renewed government plans to get all undesirables out of America...?

No? People still dense and pretending otherwise? Cool. Just checking.
Wouldn't put it past him to redefine citizenship along economic and racial lines. Anybody still dumb enough to claim "b-b-but that can't happen" is ridiculous.