Trump is now MORE POPULAR than he was 4 Years Ago. Analysts give him a 60% Chance of Re-Election

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is it a lie. What has biden and the DNC given black americans SPECIFICALLY for our votes....:stopitslime: :camby: no wonder black folks walking away because we've been voting 85-90% for these b*stards and WE'RE STILL ON THE fukkING BOTTOM!!!! :damn:

And he seriously asks where he said Democrats and Republicans are the same :heh:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
You’re just lying and trolling at this point.
Nah, chill my guy. Breh is speaking from a legitimate position, and since Biden has completely lost my support (will still vote for him) with the Gaza shyt, I have chosen to stop trying to convince people to vote for him. Most I'm doing at this point is just making Trump supporters look stupid asf in front of whoever is around and making sure they are actually informed about the pink bytch.

At this point, if Dems ain't gonna do shyt for us, maybe Trump breaking the system could establish a more united black community that's ready to put fear in Republicans. Maybe we need to see Jim Crow laws return for more hood nikkas to be triggered towards our real enemy, white supremacy.

I can understand that point of view :yeshrug:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Some of you Trumpers are so invested in mags and sure of victory I can see you committing suicide when he loses again..
He may be in complete control of the Republican Party but not independents and the undecided.

I wanna see these Coli #bothsides c00n brehs clap themselves alongside with the CACs :banderas:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nah, chill my guy. Breh is speaking from a legitimate position, and since Biden has completely lost my support (will still vote for him) with the Gaza shyt, I have chosen to stop trying to convince people to vote for him. Most I'm doing at this point is just making Trump supporters look stupid asf in front of whoever is around and making sure they are actually informed about the pink bytch.

At this point, if Dems ain't gonna do shyt for us, maybe Trump breaking the system could establish a more united black community that's ready to put fear in Republicans. Maybe we need to see Jim Crow laws return for more hood nikkas to be triggered towards our real enemy, white supremacy.

This is The Coli. NO MIDDLE GROUND. NO NUANCE. Either you vote Dem and love it like Big Mama told you, or you ain't Black and are a secret MAGA cultist:troll:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are talking about the past. The poll in the first post is from 3 days ago.
I guess the point is that Obama isnt on any ballot nor will he ever be again. Why would he care about “popularity” when compared to one of the parties current favorite. Obama basically did what he had to do.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Difference is you’re making some sense. They’re trolling. People would respect your viewpoint IRL. Those two would look silly in front of any educated group of people.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Difference is you’re making some sense. They’re trolling. People would respect your viewpoint IRL. Those two would look silly in front of any educated group of people.
Still waiting for you to answer the question, or prove how I'm trolling. You are in the thread spinning your wheels. My guess is you don't want to "lose", but you have nothing else.

All jokes/BS aside, I think a lot of the Democrat shills/supporters know what I say makes sense, but have to feel justified in their choices because they would have to look in the mirror and have a hard, ugly internal conversation. Going along to get along and following the crowd (and the programming) is easier.