Trump is now MORE POPULAR than he was 4 Years Ago. Analysts give him a 60% Chance of Re-Election

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You’re not asking questions in good faith. Or responding in good faith. You’re not a bad poster in general but you’re trolling here. So ignored.

:childplease: it was a simple question and you YOU to not answer it but say it's in bad faith is literal insanity... it proves YOU are the one being stubborn and close minded...

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
:unimpressed::russell:

More deflecting.

Republicans don't come pandering and begging for Black votes every other year then just disappear after the election, so therer is no expectation. They don't claim to "have our back" or any such nonsense. Holding people accountable is all good until it's Daddy Democrat, then you abandon all logic and get to childlike name calling insults, excuses and shaming. 60 years of pissing on Black people and you people are still fighting tooth and nail for them to get the Black vote for nothing, AGAIN:francis:

Once again you fukking c00n, just because we don't vote for a party doesn't mean the party doesn't exist, is above criticism, and are not still a threat to our lives that we must fight against. Were you playing Gameboy during civics class, c00n? Politics is not team spectator sport. It's our government. Black people are not allowing conservatives who will get into office and change laws to limit our employment and our rights to get into office because Democrats, who's policies and judges benefit us, "pander to us." What fukking sense does that even make?

You have got to be the dumbest negro in human history. There is no doubt about it.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Obama barely ever mentions Trump's name meanwhile the man runs around rent free in Donald Trump's head and the heads of his supporters. Not a solitary week can go by yall, your useless party, and your God don't talk about Obama.

So you tell me who is more popular and who are the obsessive egomaniacs.

"Im sure it hurts" I'm sure he and his family don't give a fukk either way and are ten times more concerned about the future of this nation than how popular they are in random polls. Trump cult idiots projecting their own twisted worldviews on others as usual.
I'm not a Trump supporter and yeah Obama is spending a lot of time concerned about the future of this nation now? What are you talking about? What does he do besides give speeches, put out Netflix specials and give the occasional vanity interview? He was really good at winning elections but let Hillary lose to a game show host? Where was he? He was pompous about Hillary winning which fukked us out of replacing Scalia. I used to be an Obama stan to but yeah take the rose colored glasses off. The Democrats failed us losing to Trump. All of them. Can't put that geini back in the bottle.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
We fukked us by not being self-interested.

When I see Black folks caring for other groups problems and not spending time worrying about Black issues and vehemently fighting for Black issues, that just tells me they don't care enough. And if we don't care enough as a group, why would a politician care?

Politicians respond to pressure. They just don't do right by you because you expected them to after you voted for them. You have to pressure them, you have to threaten to primary them and make sure they lose your district, you have to be on their asses constantly. Because it they are left to their own devices, they have other people in their ear.

The more I learn, the more I realize a lot of negroes are simply either too nice, or too naive, or too unfocused. Whereas in the past, when we were majorly self-interested, we were able to change environments overnight.

:manny:
Lawrence O'Donnell said we also have to show we have the ability not to vote for them. A staunch fukkin' Democrat. So here we are.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
As a candidate, Obama was indeed ridiculously popular, but Presidential elections aren't just about the candidates. In 2016, 13% of Trump's voters were people who previously voted for Obama. That's proof people were frustrated with the status quo and wanted change. Trump in 2016 was the Change Candidate. After Lockdowns and all the COVID BS, voters were fed up and unsure of the future. They looked to Biden as the Change Candidate in 2020. So you have to see if people are content or frustrated with the status quo. If you believe people are looking for a change, then the Trump becomes that Change candidate. I believe voters are far more frustrated now than they were in 2020.

:dead:

Oh yes, 2020. What a time to be alive yall!

The Trump era. The glory days of American life.

Who here would love to go back to 2020, raise your hands!

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
"polling" agencies are notoriously flawed. who are they polling? the media should also be on chump's neck even harder. gives the impression media and the polls (basically the same entities) are colluding to drive traffic (revenue) and influence the narrative so this stays close down to the wire. they liked when cheeto was pres there was new fukkery every day. he definitely kept the computers putin.

and lol at anyone in recent memory being more popular than obama or able to beat him. if he had a chance at a 3rd term i bet all my coli cash chump would not even run and damn sure wouldn't have been the nominee. b-rock had a good economic record, several bipartisan legislative wins, plan for handling covid (that chump threw in the bushes along with a bunch of americans), greater appeal to moderate voters, he's relatively young... even the tea party (educated maga) couldn't get him out the paint.

Bothsides has become a bunch of c00ns competing to see who can slob off Trump amd sanitize his abysmal Presidency as much as possible.

nikkas really talking about "2020 was better than now." Declaring with giddy excitement that "Trump is more popular than that Obama! Obama ain't have a cult following and his own sneakers."

Who the fukk raised these c00ns!?

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Nah, chill my guy. Breh is speaking from a legitimate position, and since Biden has completely lost my support (will still vote for him) with the Gaza shyt, I have chosen to stop trying to convince people to vote for him. Most I'm doing at this point is just making Trump supporters look stupid asf in front of whoever is around and making sure they are actually informed about the pink bytch.

At this point, if Dems ain't gonna do shyt for us, maybe Trump breaking the system could establish a more united black community that's ready to put fear in Republicans. Maybe we need to see Jim Crow laws return for more hood nikkas to be triggered towards our real enemy, white supremacy.

I can understand that point of view :yeshrug:

Oh boy. We doing this "racism out in the open" song and dance again, as if we didn't give this dumbass non-strategy a shot already.

We already stood back, "gave Trump a chance," and passively supported white supremacy. Republicans have banned black literature and studies in schools across the country, they've abolished affirmative action, they've hurt voting rights in states. And what the fukk are "hood nikkas" doing? Sucking Trumps nuts for giving them a shimmy check, pretending 2020 was thw greatest year in American history, and begging for even more Republican rule over our laws.

Barbershop babbling hood nikkas ain't about no black power revolution

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Dem shill cognitive dissonance babble. I kinda thought you were a smart person, as you claim to be a business man with a family, but you're a clown who wants to get jokes off and cower like the rest. Anyone who says this is a coward who isn't about Black empowerment. If your alleged children do bad, it's very much your fault, as you obviously are a cog in the wheel, no heart nikka that is cool with the status quo. Try not to pass your pussiness off to them.

Look Nap Jr., save your shilling, you're an idiot. Don't quote me any more sissy. I don't believe you're Black, or American, or know shyt. You're VERY suspect. And for the love of all that is holy, don't put up any more homo bodybuilding.com photos that could be anyone:mjlol:

Wasn't funny the first time...not funny the 236th time. Clown.
You live by your name, I'll give you that

Daps

:mjgrin:Looks like my hopes are coming true.

Chad Gilmartin​

22.2K posts

See new posts

Follow
Chad Gilmartin

@ChadGilmartinCA

President of Gilmartin Strategies | Fmr
@SpeakerJohnson

| Fmr
@SpeakerMcCarthy

| Fmr Special Assistant to President
@realDonaldTrump

| Personal Account

HMMM You sure do have some interesting follows on Twitter :pachaha:

These obvious ass white boys :mjlol: You better go back to st0rmfr0nt

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once again you fukking c00n, just because we don't vote for a party doesn't mean the party doesn't exist, is above criticism, and are not still a threat to our lives that we must fight against. Were you playing Gameboy during civics class, c00n? Politics is not team spectator sport. It's our government. Black people are not allowing conservatives who will get into office and change laws to limit our employment and our rights to get into office because Democrats, who's policies and judges benefit us, "pander to us." What fukking sense does that even make?

You have got to be the dumbest negro in human history. There is no doubt about it.

He's a troll. Report him and be done. I can see that nikka now in Civics class writing a term paper trying to twist as many facts as possible to prove Democrats are evil and his professor reading that schizophrenic nonsense with the :dahell: face.