Trump is now MORE POPULAR than he was 4 Years Ago. Analysts give him a 60% Chance of Re-Election

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still waiting for you to answer the question, or prove how I'm trolling. You are in the thread spinning your wheels. My guess is you don't want to "lose", but you have nothing else.

All jokes/BS aside, I think a lot of the Democrat shills/supporters know what I say makes sense, but have to feel justified in their choices because they would have to look in the mirror and have a hard, ugly internal conversation. Going along to get along and following the crowd (and the programming) is easier.

I asked you multiple times how have the Republicans benefited blacks? I’m done talking to you tbh. You’re a troll. I don’t even care about your answer.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
And US troops on the ground in Gaza. Wouldn’t rule it out.

Israel will be the end of America. :ufdup:

The US must cut them loose now and twll the jew lobby to kick rocks..the lie about the strategic importance of Israel in the middle east for America is a damn lie.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Someone a lot smarter than you apparently.
You gotta be Nap's alt. Your comebacks are equally trash:mjlol:
I asked you multiple times how have the Republicans benefited blacks? I’m done talking to you tbh. You’re a troll. I don’t even care about your answer.
I never said they did. You only asked that to deflect. Stop it:russ:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Israel will be the end of America. :ufdup:

The US must cut them loose now and twll the jew lobby to kick rocks..the lie about the strategic importance of Israel in the middle east for America is a damn lie.
Fascists in America love Israel. Trump will probably put an embassy in Gaza.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

You know they cheated Bernie, people voted for Hillary, the media either lies or were extremely incompetent predicting a Hillary sure win, she loses and the media still want us to trust them. I could go on but our institutions are no longer serving us they have their own agendas that have to do with increasing shareholder value. Many of us just don't care anymore, we have accepted it and are trying to spend our time other ways to get what we want instead of waiting on these loser politicians and press. They fukked us. @Big Boss

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I wonder how Obama feels about Trump being as if not more popular than he is. I'm sure it hurts, especially after clowning him so thoroughly and him being kinda of an egomaniac.

Obama barely ever mentions Trump's name meanwhile the man runs around rent free in Donald Trump's head and the heads of his supporters. Not a solitary week can go by yall, your useless party, and your God don't talk about Obama.

So you tell me who is more popular and who are the obsessive egomaniacs.

"Im sure it hurts" I'm sure he and his family don't give a fukk either way and are ten times more concerned about the future of this nation than how popular they are in random polls. Trump cult idiots projecting their own twisted worldviews on others as usual.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
And?
what is he going to fix ?
what is he going to do different then genocide Joe?
The thing with Biden mental state should tell you the presidency is a puppet sit the machine can run without one

He "Trump" going to do the same thing

do what the small hats want and more they got more dirt on him with his pedo shyt on the islands

only difference make the culture war religious cult following clowns fill important..... that fail to see the big picture some of you don't mind licking boots just as long its on the foot you like.

simple minded can't see far only short sighted view of the world ..... and deserve to fall with the American Empire

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
She won by 1%. 1% away from 1 million people still having crippling medical debt.

Elections matter.

Yall gotta stop trying to convince these dudes as if they're arguing in good faith :skip:

They already know very well that elections matter or they wouldn't be in every thread every day trying to convince people not to vote (for Democrats).

Tair

Superstar
Daps
You know they cheated Bernie, people voted for Hillary, the media either lies or were extremely incompetent predicting a Hillary sure win, she loses and the media still want us to trust them. I could go on but our institutions are no longer serving us they have their own agendas that have to do with increasing shareholder value. Many of us just don't care anymore, we have accepted it and are trying to spend our time other ways to get what we want instead of waiting on these loser politicians and press. They fukked us. @Big Boss

We fukked us by not being self-interested.

When I see Black folks caring for other groups problems and not spending time worrying about Black issues and vehemently fighting for Black issues, that just tells me they don't care enough. And if we don't care enough as a group, why would a politician care?

Politicians respond to pressure. They just don't do right by you because you expected them to after you voted for them. You have to pressure them, you have to threaten to primary them and make sure they lose your district, you have to be on their asses constantly. Because it they are left to their own devices, they have other people in their ear.

The more I learn, the more I realize a lot of negroes are simply either too nice, or too naive, or too unfocused. Whereas in the past, when we were majorly self-interested, we were able to change environments overnight.

:manny: