Trump is now MORE POPULAR than he was 4 Years Ago. Analysts give him a 60% Chance of Re-Election

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Some of you Trumpers are so invested in mags and sure of victory I can see you committing suicide when he loses again..
He may be in complete control of the Republican Party but not independents and the undecided.

Daps
Okay, so you're admitted the phrase was gibberish -- a mishmash of two terms, one coined by Chomsky. Great.
controlled opposition and manufactured opposition are a difference without any meaningful distinction.

words have meanings. semantics is the refuge of those who’ve lost an argument.

:jbhmm:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
You stupid bootlickin shill… Biden’s Law under the Clinton administration incentivized the sentencing discrepancies on a state level is the bottom line, your c00n head is too far up decrepit white ass to not see the overarching point. Two birds of the same feather who disproportionally targets along racial lines

No dumb nikka, it's you not seeing the big picture. Opening up the law to allow states to implement these types of policies is not the same as legislating them yourself. Again, Democrats moving more to the right because of crime does not mean they were or currently are equally as detrimental to the welfare of black citizens. Throwing your hands in the air and claiming they are the same is the most simple-minded, childish view of politics. I don't care about Joe Biden or the Democrats, but they are leaps and bounds better than the literal KKK nazis who are embedded within the Republican party. You are the c00n for being unwilling to acknowledge that.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
#BothSides would make ALOT more sense if they created a grass roots campaign to start attacking people in the Senate and the House who they felt weren’t helping the black community and putting their resources/votes behind candidates that will. You know like how other communities do. Their strategy to not vote is asinine.
Many bothsiders were originally Bernie Bros or simply vote 3rd party. When all the new progressive Senators/ Congressman, and Bernie Sanders all turned into DNC shills, it became obvious electoral politics simply aren't the answer. So some are focusing on mutual aid, like the Revolutionary Blackout Network. But let's get real, If you are voting out of fear, with no long-term strategy, no grassroots campaign is going to persuade you.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
controlled opposition and manufactured opposition are a difference without any meaningful distinction.

words have meanings. semantics is the refuge of those who’ve lost an argument.

:jbhmm:

Lol I'm not arguing semantics. Words having meaning is exactly my point. I literally don't know what you're trying to say because you're confusing phrases and terms from books you skimmed through 25 years ago in undergrad. You're not impressing anyone, you just look foolish.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
No dumb nikka, it's you not seeing the big picture. Opening up the law to allow states to implement these types of policies is not the same as legislating them yourself. Again, Democrats moving more to the right because of crime does not mean they were or currently are equally as detrimental to the welfare of black citizens. Throwing your hands in the air and claiming they are the same is the most simple-minded, childish view of politics. I don't care about Joe Biden or the Democrats, but they are leaps and bounds better than the literal KKK nazis who are embedded within the Republican party. You are the c00n for being unwilling to acknowledge that.
I don't think anyone here is questioning the differences in social policies between Republicans and Democrats. The argument most "Bothsiders" make is that both parties are in lock step economically. Neither party wanted $15 federal minimum wage, Medicare 4 All (Or even a Public option), Student Debt forgiveness, or a cut down on military spending. See foreign policy is really just more economic policy when you look at our military budget. All of this could have been accomplished via Senate reconciliation, but it wasn't. If you actually listen to Martin Luther King Jr's speeches you'd know he fought for economic freedom for blacks. It was less about being able to shop in Whites-only stores but more about forcing Police to protect Black business owners and shoppers from jealous poor Whites. The days of Jim Crow aren't coming back, but a future of new Fuedalism is nigh.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
The fukk are you even talkin about nikka quit dancing like a hoe around the issue. Under Biden’s Law states were funded federal money to keep prisons filled. It’s not a fluke occurrence that most of the bodies are filled with black men over drug crimes while statistically black men drug use aligns with everyone else. This doesn’t happen without racist republican policies AND racist democratic polices. Just because you lack the intellect to understand how less overt racist policies are detrimental to black society doesn’t mean everyone else is as slow as your dumbass.

If only Joe Biden felt the same as you about literal KKK nazis… word to his mentors Robert Byrd and Strom Thurmond . Foh

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
I don't think anyone here is questioning the differences in social policies between Republicans and Democrats. The argument most "Bothsiders" make is that both parties are in lock step economically. Neither party wanted $15 federal minimum wage, Medicare 4 All (Or even a Public option), Student Debt forgiveness, or a cut down on military spending.

Won't read beyond this until you explain ....when you say neither party wanted something, what exactly do you mean? Because when one party does actually forgive some student loans and the other party says hold ya own nuts, you look to either be lying or stupid. I hope it's the latter and you aren't seriously trying to insult our intelligence. Lockstep is a lie when one party lower top marginal rates to 25% and the other wants it at like 39.6%.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They're on a mission to normalize Trumps fascism, they're not that stupid..just crazy.

The scheme by Republicans is to accuse Biden of the same crimes and fukk ups that Trump has in order to create chaos and blur the lines. Sadly people cannot think for themselves.
Or...hear me out...we want something for our votes like EVERY OTHER GROUP gets :wow:
What have Republicans done for black people in the last 60 years? :skip: What is your concrete plan for black people as a voting block? Sitting out and not voting is retarded. Voting for Republicans who will oppress us further is retarded. You sound like a convicted felon that just started going to Barnes & Noble last year. Like it’s clear you want to learn but you took a wrong turn somewhere :skip:
If you're right and I'm wrong, answer The Question ™️ . Don't bother me again until you do.

How do Black people win voting blind Democrat, when the Democrats are PUBLICALLY telling us they won't do anything for us, median Black wealth is trending toward $0 in the next 15 to 30 years, we continue to get killed almost legally, and are a continuous underclass, WITHOUT USING ANY VARIATION OF:

• but Republicans or but Trump, etc.
  • lesser of the evils
  • our ancestors fought for the right, so we just have to because
  • what does not voting (or voting R, which we don't) accomplish
  • "hold them accountable", because it's impossible to hold them accountable if you won't not vote for them
I need a clear, logical, practical, TANGIBLE plan. As always, if you can answer this in a way I can't defeat, I will on video, apologize, register and vote for whatever Democrat POTUS candidate is there, and never question you again.
#BothSides would make ALOT more sense if they created a grass roots campaign to start attacking people in the Senate and the House who they felt weren’t helping the black community and putting their resources/votes behind candidates that will. You know like how other communities do. Their strategy to not vote is asinine.
How when:

• We're too poor to outbid anyone else
  • Racism
I don't think anyone here is questioning the differences in social policies between Republicans and Democrats. The argument most "Bothsiders" make is that both parties are in lock step economically. Neither party wanted $15 federal minimum wage, Medicare 4 All (Or even a Public option), Student Debt forgiveness, or a cut down on military spending. See foreign policy is really just more economic policy when you look at our military budget. All of this could have been accomplished via Senate reconciliation, but it wasn't. If you actually listen to Martin Luther King Jr's speeches you'd know he fought for economic freedom for blacks. It was less about being able to shop in Whites-only stores but more about forcing Police to protect Black business owners and shoppers from jealous poor Whites. The days of Jim Crow aren't coming back, but a future of new Fuedalism is nigh.
Correct, except MLK started talking economic empowerment (mainly through Reparations) at the end, and suddenly he gets shot and killed, and all cacs and scary nikkas seem to remember is "free at last" and "content of their character":francis:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Won't read beyond this until you explain ....when you say neither party wanted something, what exactly do you mean? Because when one party does actually forgive some student loans and the other party says hold ya own nuts, you look to either be lying or stupid. I hope it's the latter and you aren't seriously trying to insult our intelligence. Lockstep is a lie when one party lower top marginal rates to 25% and the other wants it at like 39.6%.
Look at what Dems promise and then look at what they actually deliver on. Dems didn't pass any of the stuff we are talking about in their recent reconciliation bill (A link to all previous such Bills passed), so it's fair to conclude they didn't want it. It's really that simple. No Dems in their campaigns talked about Student loan relief in the dribs and drab forms Biden recently passed. Seriously, Forgiving Loans under $10k that have been paid on constantly for 10 years of more? GTFOH!!!! That's like a wife promising sex tonight but make you settle for a back rub.
:russ: Promises, Promises. None of y'all actually talk about legislation that matches DNC campaign promises. Republicans get down though. They use nearly every reconciliation bill to either lower taxes or cap tax rates. Yet you want to talk about Dems desires to raise marginal tax rates. Come back when they pass such legislation. In the meantime, I'm standing by my claim that Dems and Republicans are economic allies.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
You could have stopped after your first sentence.
I'm not saying who would beat who in a fictional election because that is not provable just saying right now it seems Trump is more popular going into this than Obama ever was. It's an anecdotal observation.

And yet the guy has never won the popular vote.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or...hear me out...we want something for our votes like EVERY OTHER GROUP gets :wow:

If you're right and I'm wrong, answer The Question ™️ . Don't bother me again until you do.

How do Black people win voting blind Democrat, when the Democrats are PUBLICALLY telling us they won't do anything for us, median Black wealth is trending toward $0 in the next 15 to 30 years, we continue to get killed almost legally, and are a continuous underclass, WITHOUT USING ANY VARIATION OF:

• but Republicans or but Trump, etc.
  • lesser of the evils
  • our ancestors fought for the right, so we just have to because
  • what does not voting (or voting R, which we don't) accomplish
  • "hold them accountable", because it's impossible to hold them accountable if you won't not vote for them
I need a clear, logical, practical, TANGIBLE plan. As always, if you can answer this in a way I can't defeat, I will on video, apologize, register and vote for whatever Democrat POTUS candidate is there, and never question you again.

How when:

• We're too poor to outbid anyone else
  • Racism

Correct, except MLK started talking economic empowerment (mainly through Reparations) at the end, and suddenly he gets shot and killed, and all cacs and scary nikkas seem to remember is "free at last" and "content of their character":francis:

No matter what you say, incremental change with the Democrats is better than no change or regression with the Republicans. You’re not really upset with the Democrats. You’re upset that we only have a two party system. There’s nothing we can do to change that at the moment. This is what we have. If your response is to not vote, and let the Republicans get in who are objectively worse by every metric for both black people and most nonblack people, your opinion shouldn’t be taken seriously :francis:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No matter what you say, incremental change with the Democrats is better than no change or regression with the Republicans. You’re not really upset with the Democrats. You’re upset that we only have a two party system. There’s nothing we can do to change that at the moment. This is what we have. If your response is to not vote, and let the Republicans get in who are objectively worse by every metric for both black people and most nonblack people, your opinion shouldn’t be taken seriously :francis:
There is no "incremental change". They told you on camera Blacks aren't getting shyt. They haven't done anyting in 60 years.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are thick. The poll came out 3 days ago. Talking about results ud years ago doesn't disprove it.

We’re following a very similar path to the lead up to WWII. When people are this upset and jaded about their lives, populist demagogues like Trump can find an audience. Ultimately it’s society’s fault. Trump is tapping into the angry white male demo who’re upset they’re falling behind. Fukk them for being racist. But those same dynamics are affecting everyone else too. The top 1% are taking too much then wondering why the 99% want to burn it down. Whether they were voting for Trump or Bernie.