Trump is now MORE POPULAR than he was 4 Years Ago. Analysts give him a 60% Chance of Re-Election

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which part is he lying about?!?!?:heh:

Both of yall. Y’all are arguing that the party that’s anti-DEI, anti-Affirmative Action, and has co-signed racists discrediting the qualifications of black pilots, black doctors, black deans of universities is the same as the party that’s supporting said initiatives. It’s trolling. Y’all should be banned :yeshrug:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You’re just lying and trolling at this point.
giphy.gif

Don't think I missed you ducking The Question ™️ either...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Both of yall. Y’all are arguing that the party that’s anti-DEI, anti-Affirmative Action, and has co-signed racists discrediting the qualifications of black pilots, black doctors, black deans of universities is the same as the party that’s supporting said initiatives. It’s trolling. Y’all should be banned :yeshrug:

That's NOT what i asked you tho?!?!:dahell:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
We’re following a very similar path to the lead up to WWII. When people are this upset and jaded about their lives, populist demagogues like Trump can find an audience. Ultimately it’s society’s fault. Trump is tapping into the angry white male demo who’re upset they’re falling behind. Fukk them for being racist. But those same dynamics are affecting everyone else too. The top 1% are taking too much then wondering why the 99% want to burn it down. Whether they were voting for Trump or Bernie.
Did people just get upset about income inequality when Trump won or has it been a problem for a few decades?
And how did we get here? Dems used to provide a balance to business friendly Republicans but they ditched workers/union support and started taking the same corporate donations as Republicans. Bill Clinton's triangulation tactics.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's NOT what i asked you tho?!?!:dahell:

Stop trolling. Every single time people have asked you and your buddy to explain the nonsense coming from the Republican Party, both of you have responded that the Democrats are just as bad. How can one party that supports educating and hiring blacks be the same as the party thats against DEI, Affirmative Action and openly questions whether minorities are qualified to be in positions of power :aicmon:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Stop trolling. Every single time people have asked you and your buddy to explain the nonsense coming from the Republican Party, both of you have responded that the Democrats are just as bad. How can one party that supports educating and hiring blacks be the same as the party thats against DEI, Affirmative Action and openly questions whether minorities are qualified to be in positions of power :aicmon:

but THAT's not literally what I asked... why are you deflecting from not answering the question...???:mindblown: this is why black folks leaving the party...:beli:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did people just get upset about income inequality when Trump won or has it been a problem for a few decades?
And how did we get here? Dems used to provide a balance to business friendly Republicans but they ditched workers/union support and started taking the same corporate donations as Republicans. Bill Clinton's triangulation tactics.

It’s been bubbling for decades. I can only speak from my direct experience though. When Occupy Wall Street was laughed off, and Obama’s promises of change didn’t go as far as promised, and the wage gap continued to expand, this is the result. On one side you have upset Democrats who want Bernie or another radical progressive and upset MAGA cacs who want Trump.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but THAT's not literally what I asked... why are you deflecting from not answering the question...???:mindblown: this is why black folks leaving the party...:beli:

Nikka we’ve been talking for the last two days. I know what you said :beli: STOP TROLLING. If you said the Republicans were worse than the Democrats, I would’ve agreed and not talked to you further.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It's just rhetoric from the Dems in practice they don't follow thru. When they have direct control of staff look what Congress does.