Trump is now MORE POPULAR than he was 4 Years Ago. Analysts give him a 60% Chance of Re-Election

bnew

Veteran
Daps
The narrative is actually the Republicans are terrible and the Democrats are feckless in trying to stop them. We need a new opposition party to the Republicans.

easier for progressives to take over the dems than compete against both.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
m

easier for progressives to take over the dems than compete against both.
They tried it and Dems finally got on their shyt and diffused it (all the presidential candidates forming like Voltron to beat Bernie). Bernie meant well but he wasn't willing to be a heel for a few months and be ostracized by the media and Dems until the tide turned. And it seems the Squad was just in this for the checks. They never bothered to vote as a block to get some shyt done for progressive policies. Now they on the run from AIPAC. They missed their opportunity.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
I'm not voting for him.

Yall want to show proof or rationalize why you want to vote for Trump.

Just do the shyt..

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
oh the same media outlets giving trump millions of dollars worth of free press in 2016 admitting that discussing him brings in ratings and thus more ad dollars :comeon:
That's what I've been saying. The media profits off trump heavily when he does crazy stuff. Its disgusting how they're focused on Biden and him dropping out but these calls aren't being made for Trump at the same clip lol