Trump is now MORE POPULAR than he was 4 Years Ago. Analysts give him a 60% Chance of Re-Election

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just read your stupid post. One, Democrats have not had an overwhelming majority in decades, and by overwhelming I mean having enough to have a super majority. I said this explicitly. You can’t read but I’m not surprised as you’re #bothsides. Two, name one thing Republicans have done to benefit blacks in the last 20 years.

I’ll wait.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Nope my solution is don't put your faith in electoral politics. You are screwed with either candidate. Biden's term was no better for Blacks or even Americans in general than Trump's 4 years. Dems refused to pressure the sickly RBG because they were so confident Clinton would win. Dems let Republicans refuse to appoint Merrick Garland, because "It's the year of an election", then when Trump gave a Scotus nomination during Trump's last year (An Election year), Those same Republicans were like.

shannon-sharpe-that-aint-no-problem.gif

Trump appointed Supreme Court justices who abolished affirmative action, on top of tanking the entire economy with his short sighted incompetence...which largely affected black folks. Biden restores the economy, cancels student loans, and is no threat to existing black rights whatsoever, and you gonna tell me Trump was better than Biden for BLACK FOLKS, let alone all Americans.

Good lord I never seen black fukkin men cape this hard for a racist cac just cus they hate Democrats. I can't wait for this fat pasty motherfukker to go to jail or get out of politics so black folks can go back to normal again. Jesus.

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
more “they go low, we go high” gibberish from the side that insists on bringing knives to a gunfight.

as i said, manufactured opposition.

:sas2:

Imagine if the Democrats did what Republicans do. Willing to become some corrupted white power political party. Imagine if every day there was another headline of a Democrat caught up in a blatant lie or scandal. Then Imagine this typical pro-Trump bothside idiot and all his ilk coming to the defense of Democrats politically for being unethical and "going low." Can you imagine this nikka praising Democrats for being dishonest and unethical, and condemning Republicans?

You pro-Trump nikkas are pure scumbags just like your God.

Daps
Imagine if the Democrats did what Republicans do. Willing to become some corrupted white power political party. Imagine if every day there was another headline of a Democrat caught up in a blatant lie or scandal. Then Imagine this typical pro-Trump bothside idiot and all his ilk coming to the defense of Democrats politically for being unethical and "going low." Can you imagine this nikka praising Democrats for being dishonest and unethical, and condemning Republicans?

You pro-Trump nikkas are pure scumbags just like your God.
that democrats have to go “low” to effectively work on behalf of its constituents should tell you all you need to know about this political system in which you and other bootlickers continue having so much faith.

:mjpls:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
How did Trump exacerbate the pandemic? He blocked all flights from China on 2/1/2020, and got blow back from Dems and even WHO. I dare you to say he was wrong. "Project Warp Speed" was actually Trump's accomplishment. At the end of the day, COVID was a complete shyt show all around and the government's intervention did nothing to stop the spread of the virus, only exacerbate things. What you should be blaming Trump for is allowing Mnuchin to give the keys to the treasury over to Blackrock. Blackrock has become truly "Too Big to Fail", and now with their Bitcoin ETF, they are only getting bigger and more powerful. Larry Fink may be the most powerful man in the world right now.

Imagine if "sleepy, old, senile" Joe Biden allowed a virus to spread, tank a good economy, and kill millions of people.

Imagine Joe Biden being solely responsible for a "complete shyt show" in this country that directly ruined the economy and coli c00ns coming to his defense.

Lmao "project warp speed." My nicca them vaccines came out when it was done, not when Trump said so for his own political advantage THANK GOD. And then after your "project warp speed" was done the Trump supporters did everything they can to undermine the vaccine, cook up conspiracies about some population control holocaust, and discourage others from taking it. Yall Trump supporters the most confused motherfukkers alive. Nothing to to be proud of. Everything to be ashamed of. So let's disparage gays. Sad.

Trump exacerbated the virus. Biden ended it and restored the economy to boot. Thats what voters will know after the first debate. Get over it. You MAGA weirdos are annoying af.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
meanwhile every other group gets something out the bytch except us...

You both sides agents keep repeating this talking point without backing a damn thing up. Show me which ethnic group has received lump sum reparations check, simply for being an ethnic minorty, under this administration.

And I dare you to bring up the "Asian hate crime bill" so I can check you so hard you have to block me just like your pathetic MAGA butt buddy @TripleAgent

I'll wait you Republic00n bytch made scumbag.

Bothsides. What a fukkin joke.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
This is such a terrible talking point because decent black people WANTED the government to do something about the crime wave in the 80's and 90's. If anything, Clinton and the other signers of that bill were being more like Republicans in putting forth a "tough on crime" bill. But you have to understand, all that was in the context of a massive amount of gang and drug-influenced violence that was on the rise. Did that negatively impact some poor black and brown people? Sure, but it helped protect a helluva lot of poor black and brown people who were often innocent bystanders, trying to live a normal life.

MAYBE you could point out that Congress could have decreased the prison time served for drug-users and minor possession of drugs (war on drugs implemented by Republican legislators btw), but even then you would be arguing for a more liberal approach to crime, rather than the alternative.

But people who have this knee jerk reaction to pretend like that bill was enforced because of racism against black people, primarily used to unjustly lock up black people, I immediately they are either incredibly ignorant of very recent history, or as you put it "stupid and a c00n".
FOH with that soft-shoe ass take. There is no excuse for discrepancies in drug sentencing based on racial lines. It’s clear as day if not powdered cocaine and crack possession would net the same sentencing. You’s a boot lick full stop if you arguing otherwise. The Clinton’s knew who exactly was going to be targeted which why they were apologizing for the bill when it was time to try to secure the black vote. If it wasn’t used to target black people then why aren’t white people being locked up wholesale during this current opioid epidemic?

Last edited:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Like I said , it’s going to come down to Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and 2 other states to determine who wins..

If biden can win Georgia again, he has a higher possibility of winning

Biden and democrats are so slow, they should focus on white women voters and talk about protecting they p*ssy from these states that’s trying to take it away from them..

But these fools keep trying to tell us black folks to vote when u already got 90% of the black vote… stopped pushing these black celebrities out for us

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
How is it a lie. What has biden and the DNC given black americans SPECIFICALLY for our votes....:stopitslime: :camby: no wonder black folks walking away because we've been voting 85-90% for these b*stards and WE'RE STILL ON THE fukkING BOTTOM!!!! :damn:

Biden lowered the cost of your insulin.

Never forget

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
How is it a lie. What has biden and the DNC given black americans SPECIFICALLY for our votes....:stopitslime: :camby: no wonder black folks walking away because we've been voting 85-90% for these b*stards and WE'RE STILL ON THE fukkING BOTTOM!!!! :damn:

this fat white fukk running his mouth from his mothers basement.

the image is hilarious

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His Presidency has actually been fairly decent all things considered. He has accomplishments that in a normal time would have been considered historically monumental.

The things that are hindering Biden the most are age and inflation. After that is immigration and Gaza.

I've long believed the polls are garage and overly sampled to Trump voters.

What you need to pay attention to is the amount of voters Nikki Haley is taking from Trump. Trump is essentially running as an incumbent President against Nikki yet he's under performed compared to what the polls said every time and he's been unable to take 70%, 75% or more of the vote in each state. Super Tuesday will be telling.

Only a small portion of these Nikki voters will go back to Trump when he is officially the nominee. Most of them will not vote for Trump which means Trump is weak in the general election.

Yall are downplaying the influence of black people. Other minorities heard the whispers of #Bothsides. And finally realized the democrats give you no reason to be gung ho about voting for them. Sit back,leverage your vote and wait for the pandering. Reject the pandering and then comes the real agenda and the tangibles. At least the promise of an agenda and tangibles. Which is really all we need this election cycle, is to at least get them on record.