Trump is now MORE POPULAR than he was 4 Years Ago. Analysts give him a 60% Chance of Re-Election

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I wonder how Obama feels about Trump being as if not more popular than he is. I'm sure it hurts, especially after clowning him so thoroughly and him being kinda of an egomaniac.

How do you get that from the polls? Or is this sarcasm? :gucci:

Trump is probably more popular than Biden, but Obama? I feel like Obama would demolish Trump in an election.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
How do you get that from the polls? Or is this sarcasm? :gucci:

Trump is probably more popular than Biden, but Obama? I feel like Obama would demolish Trump in an election.
Obama didn't have a cult like following among Dem voters, he had opposition in his own party The Clinton wing and Bernie bros. were opposition. Trump runs the Republicans they got to act like they like him even when they hate him. Obama got 4 million less votes his second election. According to TS Trump is more popular now than when he was elected.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Obama didn't have a cult like following among Dem voters, he had opposition in his own party The Clinton wing and Bernie bros. were opposition. Trump runs the Republicans they got to act like they like him even when they hate him. Obama got 4 million less votes his second election. According to TS Trump is more popular now than when he was elected.

Left wingers just further remind me how retarded they are

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Sure, Obama didn't have the cult following Trump does.

But Obama has much more appeal to independents and people who don't normally vote. Trump dominates Republicans but he's never been popular outside of his party, he just wins by maxing out the angry white guy vote. If Obama had run against Trump in 2020 I'm sure he'd have gotten more votes than his prior elections too. It was a very high turnout election for both sides.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

But Obama has much more appeal to independents and people who don't normally vote. Trump dominates Republicans but he's never been popular outside of his party, he just wins by maxing out the angry white guy vote. If Obama had run against Trump in 2020 I'm sure he'd have gotten more votes than his prior elections too. It was a very high turnout election for both sides.
You could have stopped after your first sentence.
I'm not saying who would beat who in a fictional election because that is not provable just saying right now it seems Trump is more popular going into this than Obama ever was. It's an anecdotal observation.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:mjlol: at “Triple Agent” being your screen name
:unimpressed::russell:
I just read your stupid post. One, Democrats have not had an overwhelming majority in decades, and by overwhelming I mean having enough to have a super majority. I said this explicitly. You can’t read but I’m not surprised as you’re #bothsides. Two, name one thing Republicans have done to benefit blacks in the last 20 years.

I’ll wait.
More deflecting.

Republicans don't come pandering and begging for Black votes every other year then just disappear after the election, so therer is no expectation. They don't claim to "have our back" or any such nonsense. Holding people accountable is all good until it's Daddy Democrat, then you abandon all logic and get to childlike name calling insults, excuses and shaming. 60 years of pissing on Black people and you people are still fighting tooth and nail for them to get the Black vote for nothing, AGAIN:francis:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps

As a candidate, Obama was indeed ridiculously popular, but Presidential elections aren't just about the candidates. In 2016, 13% of Trump's voters were people who previously voted for Obama. That's proof people were frustrated with the status quo and wanted change. Trump in 2016 was the Change Candidate. After Lockdowns and all the COVID BS, voters were fed up and unsure of the future. They looked to Biden as the Change Candidate in 2020. So you have to see if people are content or frustrated with the status quo. If you believe people are looking for a change, then the Trump becomes that Change candidate. I believe voters are far more frustrated now than they were in 2020.

Last edited:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"polling" agencies are notoriously flawed. who are they polling? the media should also be on chump's neck even harder. gives the impression media and the polls (basically the same entities) are colluding to drive traffic (revenue) and influence the narrative so this stays close down to the wire. they liked when cheeto was pres there was new fukkery every day. he definitely kept the computers putin.

and lol at anyone in recent memory being more popular than obama or able to beat him. if he had a chance at a 3rd term i bet all my coli cash chump would not even run and damn sure wouldn't have been the nominee. b-rock had a good economic record, several bipartisan legislative wins, plan for handling covid (that chump threw in the bushes along with a bunch of americans), greater appeal to moderate voters, he's relatively young... even the tea party (educated maga) couldn't get him out the paint.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
They like Trump specifically.

Know how?

Because the same athletes, rappers etc., that love Trump, couldn't tell you ANYTHING about the GOP platform or their favorite conservative senators, local conservative politicians etc.

Ask em about their stance on fracking, 2A, gerrymandering, states rights etc., and they'll draw blanks.

They just like a loud, dumb New Yorker that gives zero fukks because he's...."accessible." These nukkas wasn't voting for HW Bush, Dubya, Bob Dole etc. They can't tell you the difference between Newt Gingrich and Knute Rockne. Trump tapped into that celebrity shyt.
Celebrities fcck with these guys because they give tax breaks to them, just look at why Bolsonaro was popular with Brazilian celebrities.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Uh, retarded is no longer the proper nomenclature. I think they are now called "mentally challenged" or "special needs". Please check your privilege. lol

What's funny about this and further proving my point is you've internalized the very thing people believe about anti-capitalism in the context in the US. I think you been around too many cacs online and offline by the read of things.