Trump is now MORE POPULAR than he was 4 Years Ago. Analysts give him a 60% Chance of Re-Election

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
the same sc biden could have expanded, had he the willingness to exert enough pressure on dems to do so.

:francis:

Wait, so let me get this straight. You wanted Biden to somehow force, an already divided Congress, to rush accept at least four new Justices his first year of presidency? What drugs are you on, son? Zero percent chance anyone has that kind of political capital, except maybe zaddy Trump and his sycophants in the Republican party, and even that's a stretch. That's "why don't we nuke the hurricane?" crazy that only the most loony MAGAites would even consider.

Daps
Wait, so let me get this straight. You wanted Biden to somehow force, an already divided Congress, to rush accept at least four new Justices his first year of presidency? What drugs are you on, son? Zero percent chance anyone has that kind of political capital, except maybe zaddy Trump and his sycophants in the Republican party, and even that's a stretch. That's "why don't we nuke the hurricane?" crazy that only the most loony MAGAites would even consider.
mitch mcconnell, in the open and unabashed defiance of once sacrosanct norms, refused to allow a vote on obama’s pick to fill a vacant seat on the supreme court because it might have titled the court in liberal favor. years later, for obama’s successor, he reversed that position and allowed trump to fill a vacant seat that solidified staunchly conservative dominance of the supreme court.

your line of thought is why democrats have ushered us to the brink of american fascism.

drastic times call for drastic measures. democrats are either with the shyts, or they are manufactured opposition.

which is it?

:jbhmm:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
mitch mcconnell, in the open and unabashed defiance of once sacrosanct norms, refused to allow a vote on obama’s pick to fill a vacant seat on the supreme court because it might have titled the court in liberal favor. years later, for obama’s successor, he reversed that position and allowed trump to fill a vacant seat that solidified staunchly conservative dominance of the supreme court.

your line of thought is why democrats have ushered us to the brink of american fascism.

drastic times call for drastic measures. democrats are either with the shyts, or they are manufactured opposition.

which is it?

So you're willing to let Trump get 2 more picks because you think it's a conspiracy?

Daps
So you're willing to let Trump get 2 more picks because you think it's a conspiracy?
i don’t support trump, so why do you keep insisting that i want him to earn a chance to fill two more seats on the bench? why didn’t biden expand the court? prior to his election, polls showed the base supported an expansion of the court. why did biden and the democrats he supposedly leads ignore the base?

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
i don’t support trump, so why do you keep insisting that i want him to earn a chance to fill two more seats on the bench? why didn’t biden expand the court? prior to his election, polls showed the base supported an expansion of the court. why did biden and the democrats he supposedly leads ignore the base?

I didnt say you support him. But I assume you are alluding to not voting. Which essentially means you're willing to let that happen.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Those things happened because of the SC picks that Trump got to place. Had nothing to do with Biden...and if Trump wins...he gets 2 more picks...so regardless not good if Trump wins. How difficult is that to understand looe...my god. Luckily you dont represent the majority....you just dont want to vote, thats fine. But dont act like you know what you're talking about
Dude we watched Republicans steal a SCOTUS pick from Obama, then immediately watched Dems squander that RBG pick. There is nothing to convince anyone the same won't happen again. Keep promoting feined incompetence, Breh.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Dude we watched Republicans steal a SCOTUS pick from Obama, then immediately watched Dems squander that RBG pick. There is nothing to convince anyone the same won't happen again. Keep promoting feined incompetence, Breh.
So your solution is allow Trump to get another 2 picks?

Didnt RBG just...die and Obama tried to get her to relinquish her seat?

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
So your solution is allow Trump to get another 2 picks?

Didnt RBG just...die and Obama tried to get her to relinquish her seat?
Nope my solution is don't put your faith in electoral politics. You are screwed with either candidate. Biden's term was no better for Blacks or even Americans in general than Trump's 4 years. Dems refused to pressure the sickly RBG because they were so confident Clinton would win. Dems let Republicans refuse to appoint Merrick Garland, because "It's the year of an election", then when Trump gave a Scotus nomination during Trump's last year (An Election year), Those same Republicans were like.

shannon-sharpe-that-aint-no-problem.gif

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps

which is it?

This is such bad faith. For one, McConnell, as Senate majority leader, could UNILATERALLY make that decision. He doesn't need the support of 500 other people to legally do what he did. Sacrosanct, Jesus Christ, I'm surprised someone as dumb as you could even muster that word, much less spell it. It's like you don't even know how Congress works.

Two, the fact that you're blaming Democrats for the evil shyt Republicans are actually doing tells me all I need to know. The fault of breaking, in your words, "sacrosanct norms", lies at the feet of those specifically breaking said norms. It's so fukking dishonest to try to blame those not willing to bend the rules for personal gain. Doubly so because even if Democrats WERE doing similar shyt, dumbasses like you would shrug and go "both sides"... which I'm sure you probably think anyway.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Nope my solution is don't put your faith in electoral politics. You are screwed with either candidate. Biden's term was no better for Blacks or even Americans in general than Trump's 4 years. Dems refused to pressure the sickly RBG because they were so confident Clinton would win. Dems let Republicans refuse to appoint Merrick Garland, because "It's the year of an election", then when Trump gave a Scotus nomination during Trump's last year (An Election year), Those same Republicans were like.

This is so utterly stupid, and the reason why it's so much harder for things to get better. There is only so much a president can do, and with the legislative branch in gridlock and the judicial filled with batshyt crazy religious zealots, of course the past 3 years haven't been much better. I would say the economy is largely due to the Trump admin ignoring science, and lying to the American people about COVID, exacerbating the length of the lockdowns. And obviously, when everything pretty much opened back up all at once, supply couldn't match demand and the price of a lot of goods skyrocketed.... but you know what, I digress.

I'm not going to keep defending Biden's record because he doesn't really matter. What does matter is keeping Republicans, who are actively trying to put policies in place which benefit wealthy WASPs at the detriment of black people, out of office consistently. If you want things to get better, you can't keep preaching that elections don't matter, both sides are just as bad... because that's a fukking lie, and we all know it.

Daps
It's so fukking dishonest to try to blame those not willing to bend the rules for personal gain. Doubly so because even if Democrats WERE doing similar shyt, dumbasses like you would shrug and go "both sides"... which I'm sure you probably think anyway.

more “they go low, we go high” gibberish from the side that insists on bringing knives to a gunfight.

as i said, manufactured opposition.

:sas2:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
This is literally shyt the white racists say within the Republican party along with their black c00n lap dogs like Candace Owens. You expect anyone you buy whatever the fukk you're pushing about being "independent" while using the same language as White Supremacists???? :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

This the shyt that murders me.

I'm old enough to remember when all this rhetoric about black people being "slaves" to the Democrat Party, stuck on a "Democrat plantation," "brainwashed, "controlled," or just too stupid to make our own political choices was poor white power talking points from disgruntled conservative cacs mad that black folks overwhelmingly tip elections for the liberal party.

They use to say the same shyt as the usual coli c00ns about "giving Republicans a chance," "we're not a monolith," we must "stop blindly voting Democrat," "liberals are the real racists," "Democrats use you for votes," "what have they done for you" as if we're stupid, voting for sport, and conservatives don't show us to our face they are a pro-white Christian party that wants our rights limited or eliminated.

We use to laugh at this shyt and ask ourselves "do these Republicans think we that stupid?"

Well its 2024, and every barbershop babbling smart-dumb militant jackass is now repeating shyt I only use to hear on the O'Reilly Factor 20 years ago thinking they're introducing some brave new thought, just with "reparations" manipulatively latched to it. Meanwhile white cacs have downgraded their regard for our intelligence to "black people love sneakers and indictments. This is really appealing to them!"

The world really is getting dumber and dumber.

Maybe in 20 years a new generation of @ORDER_66 and @TripleAgent pseudo militant black c00nservatives will be telling us Republicans are down cus they gave us sneakers and an indicted candidate, while Republicans are straight up pitching to reinstate states rights slave labor.

House negroes will always be around.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
more “they go low, we go high” gibberish from the side that insists on bringing knives to a gunfight.

as i said, manufactured opposition.

:sas2:

Gibberish? No it makes completely sense to anyone with even a speck of education. And again, it's a dishonest critique because you'd just accuse them of being dirty too if they got their hands in the mud. You can't even argue against that -- #bothsides has zero credibility.

You think "manufactured opposition" isn't a gibberish phrase? What exactly do you think that means?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This the shyt that murders me.

I'm old enough to remember when all this rhetoric about black people being "slaves" to the Democrat Party, stuck on a "Democrat plantation," "brainwashed, "controlled," or just too stupid to make our own political choices was poor white power talking points from disgruntled conservative cacs mad that black folks overwhelmingly tip elections for the liberal party.

They use to say the same shyt as the usual coli c00ns about "giving Republicans a chance," "we're not a monolith," we must "stop blindly voting Democrat," "liberals are the real racists," "Democrats use you for votes," "what have they done for you" as if we're stupid, voting for sport, and conservatives don't show us to our face they are a pro-white Christian party that wants our rights limited or eliminated.

We use to laugh at this shyt and ask ourselves "do these Republicans think we that stupid?"

Well its 2024, and every barbershop babbling smart-dumb militant jackass is now repeating shyt I only use to hear on the O'Reilly Factor 20 years ago thinking they're introducing some brave new thought, just with "reparations" manipulatively latched to it. Meanwhile white cacs have downgraded their regard for our intelligence to "black people love sneakers and indictments. This is really appealing to them!"

The world really is getting dumber and dumber.

Maybe in 20 years a new generation of @ORDER_66 and @TripleAgent pseudo militant black c00nservatives will be telling us Republicans are down cus they gave us sneakers and an indicted candidate, while Republicans are straight up pitching to reinstate states rights slave labor.

House negroes will always be around.

Why do you keep mentioning me like I'm the fukking Candyman nikka?!?:heh: damn called me a house negro wtf...:mjlol: but we both on the plantation. If anything YOU the house nikka always up under massa :mjpls:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
This is so utterly stupid, and the reason why it's so much harder for things to get better. There is only so much a president can do, and with the legislative branch in gridlock and the judicial filled with batshyt crazy religious zealots, of course the past 3 years haven't been much better. I would say the economy is largely due to the Trump admin ignoring science, and lying to the American people about COVID, exacerbating the length of the lockdowns. And obviously, when everything pretty much opened back up all at once, supply couldn't match demand and the price of a lot of goods skyrocketed.... but you know what, I digress.

I'm not going to keep defending Biden's record because he doesn't really matter. What does matter is keeping Republicans, who are actively trying to put policies in place which benefit wealthy WASPs at the detriment of black people, out of office consistently. If you want things to get better, you can't keep preaching that elections don't matter, both sides are just as bad... because that's a fukking lie, and we all know it.
Breh, have you never heard of Senate Reconciliation? Every Fiscal year, the Senate can pass an economic bill with a simple majority vote. Its even filibuster proof. We recently had a Democratic held Senate, Congress, and White House. Dems could jam any economic policy into that bill, just like Republicans have done in the past. What did we get other than fake opposition from a Senate Parliamentarian whom Chuck Schumer could have simply replaced like Republicans did, and Joe Manchin and Kirsten Sinema, whom received no backlash since. Was Joe Manchin removed from any committees? Only a fool believes they couldn't add enough pork to the bill to get Sinema and Manchin to vote their way. So when they can't blame Republicans, Dems still find someone to blame. Again that's feigned incompetence. Its WWE, breh.