Trump is now MORE POPULAR than he was 4 Years Ago. Analysts give him a 60% Chance of Re-Election

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Like I said , it’s going to come down to Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and 2 other states to determine who wins..

If biden can win Georgia again, he has a higher possibility of winning

Biden and democrats are so slow, they should focus on white women voters and talk about protecting they p*ssy from these states that’s trying to take it away from them..

But these fools keep trying to tell us black folks to vote when u already got 90% of the black vote… stopped pushing these black celebrities out for us

He needs to do better with this Gaza/Israel situation and tell Netanyahu to eat a dikk.

That's going to kill his margins in Michigan (large Arab population) and with young voters in general. Much bigger chance of Biden losing because of that than anything else right now.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
He needs to do better with this Gaza/Israel situation and tell Netanyahu to eat a dikk.

That's going to kill his margins in Michigan (large Arab population) and with young voters in general. Much bigger chance of Biden losing because of that than anything else right now.

Yup

He would be fool not to go to Michigan and sit down with the people

But I don’t know who’s in his fukking camp thats not thinking about it

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Breh, have you never heard of Senate Reconciliation? Every Fiscal year, the Senate can pass an economic bill with a simple majority vote. Its even filibuster proof. We recently had a Democratic held Senate, Congress, and White House. Dems could jam any economic policy into that bill, just like Republicans have done in the past. What did we get other than fake opposition from a Senate Parliamentarian whom Chuck Schumer could have simply replaced like Republicans did, and Joe Manchin and Kirsten Sinema, whom received no backlash since. Was Joe Manchin removed from any committees? Only a fool believes they couldn't add enough pork to the bill to get Sinema and Manchin to vote their way. So when they can't blame Republicans, Dems still find someone to blame. Again that's feigned incompetence. Its WWE, breh.

iNrXpSJ.jpeg

Xbo7d0x.jpeg

But keep lying and pretending like this president has done nothing to fix the completely fukked up economy he inhereited from Trump and MAGA Republicans. And complete control is a joke while also mentioning Dem in name only... Hell, Sinema isn't even affiliated with the Democrat party anymore.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Yall are downplaying the influence of black people. Other minorities heard the whispers of #Bothsides. And finally realized the democrats give you no reason to be gung ho about voting for them. Sit back,leverage your vote and wait for the pandering. Reject the pandering and then comes the real agenda and the tangibles. At least the promise of an agenda and tangibles. Which is really all we need this election cycle, is to at least get them on record.

All of these points and they're all related. I'm sure many others have point out some similar. Like I said earlier in the thread, it's bad optics. When you treat a group of people shytty, people who are not as entitled/the underdog do see that and are immediately not as trustworthy. Everyone wants their's no doubt so they're going to favor their own people at the end of the day, but they do take note of how you treat people who are more unfortunate than you and they watch that very closely.

Because at the end of the day you either champion the people, or you don't.

A lot of people who voted Biden in didn't expect he'd be supporting a genocide by the end of his 4th year.
A lot of people who voted Biden in heard what he said about Black people specifically and four years later hasn't come through.

So yeah, what seemed like a slam dunk re-election 2 years ago is now at risk.

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yup

He would be fool not to go to Michigan and sit down with the people

But I don’t know who’s in his fukking camp thats not thinking about it
It's like the Obama admin, I'm sure he has Zionists all up in his advisory.

Easier now especially as he's mentally slower and easier to manipulate.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
i don’t know. why don’t you read noam chomsky’s critique of liberals and democrats? let me know what he says, since its euphemism “controlled opposition” was largely coined by him, along with “manufactured consent.” (a great book, btw)

:sas1:

Okay, so you're admitted the phrase was gibberish -- a mishmash of two terms, one coined by Chomsky. Great.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
FOH with that soft-shoe ass take. There is no excuse for discrepancies in drug sentencing based on racial lines. It’s clear as day if not powdered cocaine and crack possession would net the same sentencing. You’s a boot lick full stop if you arguing otherwise. The Clinton’s knew who exactly was going to be targeted which why they were apologizing for the bill when it was time to try to secure the black vote. If it wasn’t used to target black people then why aren’t white people being locked up wholesale during this current opioid epidemic?

This is a Reagan administration policy, you dumb fukk.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
This is a Reagan administration policy, you dumb fukk.
You stupid bootlickin shill… Biden’s Law under the Clinton administration incentivized the sentencing discrepancies on a state level is the bottom line, your c00n head is too far up decrepit white ass to not see the overarching point. Two birds of the same feather who disproportionally targets along racial lines

Daps
Trump appointed Supreme Court justices who abolished affirmative action, on top of tanking the entire economy with his short sighted incompetence...which largely affected black folks. Biden restores the economy, cancels student loans, and is no threat to existing black rights whatsoever, and you gonna tell me Trump was better than Biden for BLACK FOLKS, let alone all Americans.

Good lord I never seen black fukkin men cape this hard for a racist cac just cus they hate Democrats. I can't wait for this fat pasty motherfukker to go to jail or get out of politics so black folks can go back to normal again. Jesus.
They like Trump specifically.

Know how?

Because the same athletes, rappers etc., that love Trump, couldn't tell you ANYTHING about the GOP platform or their favorite conservative senators, local conservative politicians etc.

Ask em about their stance on fracking, 2A, gerrymandering, states rights etc., and they'll draw blanks.

They just like a loud, dumb New Yorker that gives zero fukks because he's...."accessible." These nukkas wasn't voting for HW Bush, Dubya, Bob Dole etc. They can't tell you the difference between Newt Gingrich and Knute Rockne. Trump tapped into that celebrity shyt.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Uh no moron, thats not what is happening TODAY. I.E. if Trump gets in, HE is the one that will prompt negative legislation TODAY. Not Biden.

That is simply the facts. If Biden was the one dismantling DEI, Canceling Affirmative action, trying to get rid of the voting act, and trying to stop federal funding for diversity quotas then I could see your point. But thats what TRUMPS regime is doing, done, and aiming to do.

Bidens past shyt isnt his view today, nor is it legislation he's implementing. No matter if you sit out or not. TRUMP abd his supreme court picks is the one thats putting the bad shyt in play.

And he gets 2 more picks if he wins...
Dumbass shill talk…so now history and records don’t matter in politics?! Do you think an old racist white politician changed? You nikkas are weak and dumb asf real talk. You fear racial policies from one white dude so you downplay and ignore the history of racial policies of another hoping that the latter had a change of heart . fukkin pathetic
:gucci:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Dumbass shill talk…so now history and records don’t matter in politics?! Do you think an old racist white politician changed? You nikkas are weak and dumb asf real talk. You fear racial policies from one white dude so you downplay and ignore the history of racial policies of another hoping that the latter had a change of heart . fukkin pathetic
:gucci:

I had no problem with the crime bill and I didn’t vote in ‘20

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They like Trump specifically.

Know how?

Because the same athletes, rappers etc., that love Trump, couldn't tell you ANYTHING about the GOP platform or their favorite conservative senators, local conservative politicians etc.

Ask em about their stance on fracking, 2A, gerrymandering, states rights etc., and they'll draw blanks.

They just like a loud, dumb New Yorker that gives zero fukks because he's...."accessible." These nukkas wasn't voting for HW Bush, Dubya, Bob Dole etc. They can't tell you the difference between Newt Gingrich and Knute Rockne. Trump tapped into that celebrity shyt.

Yeah, I can't stand Biden, and I've said why many times, but I'm ashamed all these nikkas want to c00n for Trump of all people :scust:

Guess they think he's manly or something, but he's literally a white nationalist demagogue. Any black person who wants him to win should be ashamed. The Internet really warped lot of people's minds.