Trump is now MORE POPULAR than he was 4 Years Ago. Analysts give him a 60% Chance of Re-Election

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
The bolded is exactly why you need to stop labeling others as stupid and c00ns because either you’re too dumb yourself to know Biden’s record of racist legislation or too much of a buck dancing sambo to say otherwise.

It’s not just about a gaff on breakfast club you shill. Biden’s own VP was reaming him about his racist record before she dropped out of the dem primaries. Develop a spine and some self respect.
Uh no moron, thats not what is happening TODAY. I.E. if Trump gets in, HE is the one that will prompt negative legislation TODAY. Not Biden.

That is simply the facts. If Biden was the one dismantling DEI, Canceling Affirmative action, trying to get rid of the voting act, and trying to stop federal funding for diversity quotas then I could see your point. But thats what TRUMPS regime is doing, done, and aiming to do.

Bidens past shyt isnt his view today, nor is it legislation he's implementing. No matter if you sit out or not. TRUMP abd his supreme court picks is the one thats putting the bad shyt in play.

And he gets 2 more picks if he wins...

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
BREHETTES ONLY

Good luck to your children, as they likely deal with the same bullshyt in 20 years
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Bruh you arent even makibg sense anymore. Posting vids nobody will watch or know wtf you are talking about.

Swollen ass nikka. I'm suprised you dont off yourself waking up looking like that. I sure would. Phew. But maybe its kinda like a handicap kid who doesnt know any other existence... looking like that is all you know...

Daps
Bruh you arent even makibg sense anymore. Posting vids nobody will watch or know wtf you are talking about.

Swollen ass nikka. I'm suprised you dont off yourself waking up looking like that. I sure would. Phew. But maybe its kinda like a handicap kid who doesnt know any other existence... looking like that is all you know...
breh looks fine. fukk is wrong with you?

:gucci:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
The bolded is exactly why you need to stop labeling others as stupid and c00ns because either you’re too dumb yourself to know Biden’s record of racist legislation or too much of a buck dancing sambo to say otherwise.

It’s not just about a gaff on breakfast club you shill. Biden’s own VP was reaming him about his racist record before she dropped out of the dem primaries. Develop a spine and some self respect.

This is such a terrible talking point because decent black people WANTED the government to do something about the crime wave in the 80's and 90's. If anything, Clinton and the other signers of that bill were being more like Republicans in putting forth a "tough on crime" bill. But you have to understand, all that was in the context of a massive amount of gang and drug-influenced violence that was on the rise. Did that negatively impact some poor black and brown people? Sure, but it helped protect a helluva lot of poor black and brown people who were often innocent bystanders, trying to live a normal life.

MAYBE you could point out that Congress could have decreased the prison time served for drug-users and minor possession of drugs (war on drugs implemented by Republican legislators btw), but even then you would be arguing for a more liberal approach to crime, rather than the alternative.

But people who have this knee jerk reaction to pretend like that bill was enforced because of racism against black people, primarily used to unjustly lock up black people, I immediately they are either incredibly ignorant of very recent history, or as you put it "stupid and a c00n".

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Uh no moron, thats not what is happening TODAY. I.E. if Trump gets in, HE is the one that will prompt negative legislation TODAY. Not Biden.

That is simply the facts. If Biden was the one dismantling DEI, Canceling Affirmative action, trying to get rid of the voting act, and trying to stop federal funding for diversity quotas then I could see your point. But thats what TRUMPS regime is doing, done, and aiming to do.

Bidens past shyt isnt his view today, nor is it legislation he's implementing. No matter if you sit out or not. TRUMP abd his supreme court picks is the one thats putting the bad shyt in play.

And he gets 2 more picks if he wins...
Are you seriously trying convince people to vote for Biden by listing all the awful things that occurred during his Presidency?

Good luck with that.
:mjlol:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Are you seriously trying convince people to vote for Biden by listing all the awful things that occurred during his Presidency?

Good luck with that.
:mjlol:

Those things happened because of the SC picks that Trump got to place. Had nothing to do with Biden...and if Trump wins...he gets 2 more picks...so regardless not good if Trump wins. How difficult is that to understand looe...my god. Luckily you dont represent the majority....you just dont want to vote, thats fine. But dont act like you know what you're talking about

Daps
Those things happened because of the SC picks that Trump got to place. Had nothing to do with Biden...and if Trump wins...he gets 2 more picks...so regardless not good if Trump wins. How difficult is that to understand looe...my god. Luckily you dont represent the majority....you just dont want to vote, thats fine. But dont act like you know what you're talking about
the same sc biden could have expanded, had he the willingness to exert enough pressure on dems to do so.

:francis:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
This has got to be exhibit A for why it's completely reasonable to label people stupid or a c00n
You're willing to allow Trump to get in. The move whites want you to do most...

Are more white people happy if Trump gets in, or Biden? You're making whites happy more so than I would be...

dizzy4111

Superstar
Daps
He's gonna win

Do any of you have family or friends in small towns across America? Ask them what the vibes are.

He's going to win.

dizzy4111

Superstar
Daps
Latinos who fled their countries don't want the people and conditions they fled from to come here. They got in and want the door shut behind them and they believe that Dems are going to rip it off its hinges and let everyone in.

winner winner