Trump is now MORE POPULAR than he was 4 Years Ago. Analysts give him a 60% Chance of Re-Election

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
319559323_1.gif

MAGA babble.

I live in an area where these Republican fukkbois are actively trying to reduce our rights and power. No fan of Biden, but I know who's being blatant with trying to fukk over people that look like me. The courts are already destroyed because of Trump, these same bozos wanting to do something about immigration shot down a bill to do something because they didn't want Biden to look good. I don't have time for this. I'm looking out for my children's future in this clown show of a country nowadays.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
What have black folks gotten specifically for being the democratic base for 60 years?!?!:leostare: you acting as if we're on top flourishing socially and economically being these bytches on the bottom of the totem pole... do you not see reality???:heh:

And they are actively replacing the black vote.........

Only idiots can't see it.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Dont vote then. You're surely helping black people that way.

Trump thanked blacks for not voting in 2016 btw. He thinks were all as stupid as you
Wait so you think you’re helping… you’s a good nikka ain’t cha, So worried about a red racist that you will overlook a blue racist who declares who is black or not and yet your dumb ass wants to call somebody else stupid?!

Ok…
:snoop:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Immigration isn't even a top issue unless you're racist. I have no idea what black folks are carrying water for that shyt, when the GOP politicians who's states receive MILLIONS to actually properly deal with South American migrants are illegally trafficking these people to northern states while pocketing that money that the federal government gives to them and funneling it into their donors pockets.

Americans are so fukking stupid.

:laff:

what race is illegal immigrant?
:mjlol: I hope Dems truly believe that.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Wait so you think you’re helping… you’s a good nikka ain’t cha, So worried about a red racist that you will overlook a blue racist who declares who is black or not and yet your dumb ass wants to call somebody else stupid?!

Ok…
:snoop:

Because ONE is actually going to lead to actual legislation that will affect blacks negatively. As I explained in detail 3 times in this thread. So strategically we need to avoid thatbby voting in the candidate that will lead to control of the courts.

But I know you know nothing of that, you're understanding of how these things work is limited to "these two guys are the same because Biden made a gaff about you aint black"

Thats not the same as actual legislation. Backing the proud boys, and eating dinner with KKK members.

Fukking stupid. You're wrong. You admit it. But you are. Your EGO wont allow to adjust your behavior because you'll never accept that a dude on a forum made more sense than you did.

You know what would shock everyone? You saying, "that makes sense. I concede your point, I may adjust my line of thinking regarding this" but that'll never happen, you'll not respond or respond with some insilt not addressing the content. All ego shyt. Its tiring. Luckily most blacks are smarter than this.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Because ONE is actually going to lead to actual legislation that will affect blacks negatively. As I explained in detail 3 times in this thread. So strategically we need to avoid thatbby voting in the candidate that will lead to control of the courts.

But I know you know nothing of that, you're understanding of how these things work is limited to "these two guys are the same because Biden made a gaff about you aint black"

Thats not the same as actual legislation. Backing the proud boys, and eating dinner with KKK members.

Fukking stupid. You're wrong. You admit it. But you are. Your EGO wont allow to adjust your behavior because you'll never accept that a dude on a forum made more sense than you did.

You know what would shock everyone? You saying, "that makes sense. I concede your point, I may adjust my line of thinking regarding this" but that'll never happen, you'll not respond or respond with some insilt not addressing the content. All ego shyt. Its tiring. Luckily most blacks are smarter than this.
The bolded is exactly why you need to stop labeling others as stupid and c00ns because either you’re too dumb yourself to know Biden’s record of racist legislation or too much of a buck dancing sambo to say otherwise.

It’s not just about a gaff on breakfast club you shill. Biden’s own VP was reaming him about his racist record before she dropped out of the dem primaries. Develop a spine and some self respect.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You living up to your name isn’t meant to be funny. Do you see me putting laughing smileys on here when I state the obvious? shythead boy

Lol sweaty? XD You sure remembered my pics and even looked up the source. You bloated, swollen, rounded hairline, lowest example of our kind.

No wonder you're so angry. No wonder you seek approval from the whites by voting Trump. Its you're only hope at getting noticed.

Look at you getting all emotional for the orange guy lol
BREHETTES ONLY

MAGA babble.

I live in an area where these Republican fukkbois are actively trying to reduce our rights and power. No fan of Biden, but I know who's being blatant with trying to fukk over people that look like me. The courts are already destroyed because of Trump, these same bozos wanting to do something about immigration shot down a bill to do something because they didn't want Biden to look good. I don't have time for this. I'm looking out for my children's future in this clown show of a country nowadays.
Good luck to your children, as they likely deal with the same bullshyt in 20 years
giphy-downsized-large.gif