Trump is now MORE POPULAR than he was 4 Years Ago. Analysts give him a 60% Chance of Re-Election

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Trump said blacks are too lazy to work for him and count his money lol he JUST released a sneaker to appeal to blacks because he think we are all sneaker heads.

You morons need to understand whats actually more offensive. All Biden did was say you a c00n for voting for Trump. Which is true lol
So an old white bumbling cac can declare who is black or not and you’re cool with that yet you have the audacity to label others a c00n?
:gucci:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
you'd think this is common sense.

like MAGA gonna run "dem tangibles" to black people. :mjlol:
Dem shill cognitive dissonance babble. I kinda thought you were a smart person, as you claim to be a business man with a family, but you're a clown who wants to get jokes off and cower like the rest. Anyone who says this is a coward who isn't about Black empowerment. If your alleged children do bad, it's very much your fault, as you obviously are a cog in the wheel, no heart nikka that is cool with the status quo. Try not to pass your pussiness off to them.
Im lnot lecturing. Im reasoning. I just told you Trump will have 2 more picks in the same supreme court that wants DEI, Federal incentives, affirmative action, and roe v wade gone. Because of the far right justice he already picked.

If you are cold and strategic, you dont want Trump to have 2 more picks. If you are emotional, you'll be ego driven and stay loyal to your own judgment. You'll never admit the dude you'd been arguing with on a forum made sense this time. Thats emotional, thats ego. Not strategic.

Good luck.
Look Nap Jr., save your shilling, you're an idiot. Don't quote me any more sissy. I don't believe you're Black, or American, or know shyt. You're VERY suspect. And for the love of all that is holy, don't put up any more homo bodybuilding.com photos that could be anyone:mjlol:
His name is triple AGENT….he lives up to it really well.
Wasn't funny the first time...not funny the 236th time. Clown.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Look Nap Jr., save your shilling, you're an idiot. Don't quote me any more sissy. I don't believe you're Black, or American, or know shyt. You're VERY suspect. And for the love of all that is holy, don't put up any more homo bodybuilding.com photos that could be anyone:mjlol:

And you just got in your emotions again lol instead of being rational.

Okay then, we'll do that. And lmao at your fat, mediocre looking ass coping that those pics werent mine even though they are under the same username.

If I looked like you I'd self hate also. No way you can look like that and be an intelligent human being.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
So an old white bumbling cac can declare who is black or not and you’re cool with that yet you have the audacity to label others a c00n?
:gucci:
Dont vote then. You're surely helping black people that way.

Trump thanked blacks for not voting in 2016 btw. He thinks were all as stupid as you

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
And you just got in your emotions again lol instead of being rational.

Okay then, we'll do that. And lmao at your fat, mediocre looking ass coping that those pics werent mine even though they are under the same username.

If I looked like you I'd self hate also. No way you can look like that and be an intelligent human being.
Judging a man's looks
Posts sweaty body pics to "prove" you're "Black"

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Dem shill cognitive dissonance babble. I kinda thought you were a smart person, as you claim to be a business man with a family, but you're a clown who wants to get jokes off and cower like the rest. Anyone who says this is a coward who isn't about Black empowerment. If your alleged children do bad, it's very much your fault, as you obviously are a cog in the wheel, no heart nikka that is cool with the status quo. Try not to pass your pussiness off to them.

Wasn't funny the first time...not funny the 236th time. Clown.

You living up to your name isn’t meant to be funny. Do you see me putting laughing smileys on here when I state the obvious? shythead boy

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Judging a man's looks
Posts sweaty body pics to "prove" you're "Black"

Lol sweaty? XD You sure remembered my pics and even looked up the source. You bloated, swollen, rounded hairline, lowest example of our kind.

No wonder you're so angry. No wonder you seek approval from the whites by voting Trump. Its you're only hope at getting noticed.

Look at you getting all emotional for the orange guy lol

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
A second Trump term would destroy America as we know it. The optimist in me believes that most people won't be stupid enough to vote for him again.

they won't.

maintaining status quo >>>>> Trump burning it all to the ground.

You're greatly overestimating American voters.