Trump is now MORE POPULAR than he was 4 Years Ago. Analysts give him a 60% Chance of Re-Election

Daps
No other ethnic group cares about that why should we???:what: every other group is single issue voters they do not care about the plight of others... they are in it for themselves...
If that's the case, then why did every other minority group vote for Biden as a majority. Only folks that don't vote majority Dem is whites :heh:

You never know what you're talking about

I'm sure you'll just ignore this and continue posting bullshyt because you think your opinions mean more than actual facts

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If that's the case, then why did every other minority group vote for Biden has a majority. Only folks that don't vote majority Dem is whites :heh:

You never know what you're talking about

I'm sure you'll just ignore this an continue posting bullshyt because you think your opinions mean more than actual facts

And whatabout the people that didnt vote. that just stayed home...:comeon: again you ignore the obvious

Daps

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Democrats have won most elections since midterms.

Biden is getting 90% black vote. This poll is a joke.
Just like the red wave, they are about to be disappointed
He got 88% in 2020, so there is a chance trump could get close to 20 %.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Based on the 2016 and 2020 elections. Trump grew is black vote from 8% to 12%. There is a chance he can probably get 16 to 17%.
Based on what evidence do you come to the conclusion that it will grow? He has no incumbency to fall back on

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
No other ethnic group cares about that why should we???:what: every other group is single issue voters they do not care about the plight of others... they are in it for themselves...
Im confused...everything that I listed directly affects us...

And other ethnicities are immigrants that largely want to assimilate. So not sure why we would do what they do.

And even still, other ethnicities still largely vote democrat for the exact reasons I listed. So thats not even true that they dont care.

I beg you to communicate in good faith. Because Im confused how you wrote that response when it doesnt match up with what I had said.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Im confused...everything that I listed directly affects us...

And other ethnicities are immigrants that largely want to assimilate. So not sure why we would do what they do.

And even still, other ethnicities still largely vote democrat for the exact reasons I listed. So thats not even true that they dont care.

I beg you to communicate in good faith. Because Im confused how you wrote that response when it doesnt match up with what I had said.

Ive said my peace good luck in the election...:sas2:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Ive said my peace good luck in the election...:sas2:
Damn man, you kinda refused to engage in a normal convo about this. Thats fascinating.

I think humans that dont get this, or support Trump are communicating about this in a similar vein as a religious person would God.

Thanks for providing more evidence of that.