Trump is now MORE POPULAR than he was 4 Years Ago. Analysts give him a 60% Chance of Re-Election

bnew

Veteran
Daps
One of the top issues if not the top is illegal immigration. Ppl nationwide are seeing what’s happening to NY; Chicago, and Denver and don’t want that shyt in their town/county.

republicans aren't sending immigrants to those towns or counties so they have nothing to worry about.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I'm actually an independent voter it's not even about the republicans there you go with your assumptions. mad that black folks not being slaves for the dems anymore...:mjlol:

NO FREE WILL ALLOWED...:dead:
Yeah but its about strategy, and knowing whats going to fukk us.

Trump will have 2 more supreme court picks if he wins...those justices already are right leanibg because of Trump. And if he wins he gets 2 more....

Mind you they already want to get rid of DEI , Federal Diversity funding, affirmative action etc so you can see that the pattern is to get blacks out of high positions...and no intangibles.

So do you atleast understand or concede now how that is...not good. And how strategically, I suggest we cabt allow that to happen?

Im trying to be civil and reasonable here lol

Daps
I'm actually an independent voter it's not even about the republicans there you go with your assumptions. mad that black folks not being slaves for the dems anymore...:mjlol:

NO FREE WILL ALLOWED...:dead:
This is literally shyt the white racists say within the Republican party along with their black c00n lap dogs like Candace Owens. You expect anyone you buy whatever the fukk you're pushing about being "independent" while using the same language as White Supremacists???? :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

Daps
republicans aren't sending immigrants to those towns or counties so they have nothing to worry about.
Immigration isn't even a top issue unless you're racist. I have no idea what black folks are carrying water for that shyt, when the GOP politicians who's states receive MILLIONS to actually properly deal with South American migrants are illegally trafficking these people to northern states while pocketing that money that the federal government gives to them and funneling it into their donors pockets.

Americans are so fukking stupid.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah but its about strategy, and knowing whats going to fukk us.

Trump will have 2 more supreme court picks if he wins...those justices already are right leanibg because of Trump. And if he wins he gets 2 more....

Mind you they already want to get rid of DEI , Federal Diversity funding, affirmative action etc so you can see that the pattern is to get blacks out of high positions...and no intangibles.

So do you atleast understand or concede now how that is...not good. And how strategically, I suggest we cabt allow that to happen?

Im trying to be civil and reasonable here lol

If it's not a black agenda or economic empowerment they dont deserve our vote plain and simple..:manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is literally shyt the white racists say within the Republican party along with their black c00n lap dogs like Candace Owens. You expect anyone you buy whatever the fukk you're pushing about being "independent" while using the same language as White Supremacists???? :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

What have black folks gotten specifically for being the democratic base for 60 years?!?!:leostare: you acting as if we're on top flourishing socially and economically being these bytches on the bottom of the totem pole... do you not see reality???:heh:

Daps
What have black folks gotten specifically for being the democratic base for 60 years?!?!:leostare: you acting as if we're on top flourishing socially and economically being these bytches on the bottom of the totem pole... do you not see reality???:heh:
You always post this dumb ass shyt, then when people post shyt to show you that you don't know what you're talking about, you put your head in the sand and turn around and call other black folks slaves. I read these threads, I know your game, I also know you always post the same shyt but never back any of it up.

You're either an agent or a retard and I can't figure out which nor do I care to my guy. Just shut the fukk up, because you clearly don;t know what you're talking about but come on this board every fukking day and repeat the same bullshyt talking points that morons like Candace Owens say about us despite knowing damn well she's a paid propagandist. Mind you, you're coming here and doing it for free? So you tell me who the real slave is?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You always post this dumb ass shyt, then when people post shyt to show you that you don't know what you're talking about, you put your head in the sand and turn around and call other black folks slaves. I read these threads, I know your game, I also know you always post the same shyt but never back any of it up.

You're either an agent or a retard and I can't figure out which nor do I care to my guy. Just shut the fukk up, because you clearly don;t know what you're talking about but come on this board every fukking day and repeat the same bullshyt talking points that morons like Candace Owens say about us despite knowing damn well she's a paid propagandist. Mind you, you're coming here and doing it for free? So you tell me who the real slave is?

You said all that and still didnt address the question i asked about us being the base for the dems all this time...:mjlol: like what has it gotten us as a collective?!?! keep it simple...

there's plenty of black folks asking this simple question because objectively we havent gotten shyt for it... but hey what do i know...:troll:

Daps
You said all that and still didnt address the question i asked about us being the base for the dems all this time...:mjlol: like what has it gotten us as a collective?!?! keep it simple...

there's plenty of black folks asking this simple question because objectively we havent gotten shyt for it... but hey what do i know...:troll:

You never stop. It's old, find a new angle or stop posting in these threads. You're like a broken parrot repeating the same bullshyt, but unfortunately less intelligent than any actual Parrot.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Im lnot lecturing. Im reasoning. I just told you Trump will have 2 more picks in the same supreme court that wants DEI, Federal incentives, affirmative action, and roe v wade gone. Because of the far right justice he already picked.

If you are cold and strategic, you dont want Trump to have 2 more picks. If you are emotional, you'll be ego driven and stay loyal to your own judgment. You'll never admit the dude you'd been arguing with on a forum made sense this time. Thats emotional, thats ego. Not strategic.

Good luck.

His name is triple AGENT….he lives up to it really well.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
If it's not a black agenda or economic empowerment they dont deserve our vote plain and simple..:manny:
Yeah but you aren't listening to what I'm saying...the circumstances I listed, like the justices and their rulings. Are actively trying to hurt us. Dont we have a responsibility to stop those attempts?
I want to lol i dont want to just sit around and let it happen.

Doesnt that seem reasonable to you? I appreciate you listening and not repeating the same things.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah but you aren't listening to what I'm saying...the circumstances I listed, like the justices and their rulings. Are actively trying to hurt us. Dont we have a responsibility to stop those attempts?
I want to lol i dont want to just sit around and let it happen.

Doesnt that seem reasonable to you? I appreciate you listening and not repeating the same things.

No other ethnic group cares about that why should we???:what: every other group is single issue voters they do not care about the plight of others... they are in it for themselves...