Trump Has The Answers My nikkas.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
How are illegal immigrants paying taxes and sending their kids to school if they don't have any papers?

How much of the blame should we place on companies hiring illegals for cheap labor?

Edit

OP go Google Donald trump hiring illegals then proceed to jump of a bridge for this dumb ass thread :francis:

Last edited:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
If you're competing with illegal immigrants for employment in 2016 you failed at life.

In a nutshell this is why black people are black people in 2016.

Individuals > Community.

Basically shytting in your lower education blacks, same one you write paragraphs and fake outrage for when trayvon got shot. You hate cacs but shyt on undereducated blacks.... Right man.

Lol

Illegals take away black jobs at the lower level, you should want every black man and women being productive in some type of way.

If I lose my job I wouldn't even get hired there anymore, illegals take everything.

Probably got to sell drugs.

Or gotta hurry up and get new skills 5 years from now I'm be a dead man with blacks thinking like privileged crackers.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
When it comes to deporting undocumented aliens,Donald Trump will help black people whether indirectly or directly.

and this is why you big tall buff nikkas need to stay in the gym and far away from politics.

Half of this nation doesn't want the shytty jobs that undocumented citizens do want. fukk trump and any person who supports trump.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Those of us from West Philly got HANDS already.So if you doubt your ability to beat a 5'7 Mexican then step your rumble game up, you hoe azz nikka.

Where you from?
I haven't taken an L since elementary back when I was like 7 years old.West Philly nikkas put it down nikka.

just cause you from west philly, it's not like the West Philly "gotHands" fairy gave you special "Knock a nikka out" powers.

fukk out of here

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
you're about to be NEGGED into oblivion but you're right...

forget DONALD TRUMP for one second and just think of this -

The argument my whole life has been that black people in america are
-disenfranchised
-the playing field isn't level
-the glass ceiling is low
-the education system is broken for poor black people

THEREFORE: we've been relegated to low income/blue collar/working class jobs - some respectable, some not respectable etc etc...
so we've been fighting to BETTER this situation for decades...right?

NOW we have illegals coming over here and taking even THESE jobs. the little bit that we have, are now GOING AWAY if not GONE FOREVER now because of the number of illegals taking these jobs.

so instead of arguing "Hey, we got our own shyt we're dealing with!! don't come in here and take food off the plates of low income struggling black people WTF!?"

we're arguing: "Yeah! you're brown and republicans hate you too!?! WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER!!" :mindblown::wtf:

we're so emotionally political that we're literally co-signing our own demise :snoop:

Last edited:

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
I voting for Trump bc the Demoncratic Party is facilitating and endorsing Black fakkitry at an insane pace:scust:

I don't hate :obama: but dude was :mjpls:toward Black people unless they were celebs, :weirdo: liberals, or :wrist: and then :cape:for homos even in Africa:damn:

Gutzman

Pro
Daps
Once these hat dacing mexicans start being deported in mass,black Americans can kick our feet up while watching this shyt unfold.This is a great example of using your enemy to counter another enemy of yours.Hispanics,in particular, Mexicans,are just as racist towards black people as whites are.In Mexico,they openly discriminated against black Africans with no repercussions.

American Black men will see an explosion when it comes to employment also.

Any black person against Trump,needs to be placed in front of a firing squad.Why can't you see that deporting these taco stuffers will DRAMATICALLY improve our as well as your individual living standards when it comes to employment,housing and education space?

Fukk you nikkas.

We have a chance to get these undocumented aliens out of here so why blow it?Indeed,Trump is the polar opposite of Africans Americans, nonetheless,he will indirectly help black people by getting rid of unfair competition,which is illegal immigration. When will black Americans learn how to use their enemies to do their dirt work?We must get illegal mexicans out of this country.Now we have a way to do it.

Wow so you are depending on your white daddy to fix your life? :bryan:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
XWrkd4J.gif
What film is this?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
OP is right... but too stupid to realize why.

Illegal immigrants are making it more difficult for blacks to find jobs, not because they are competing with blacks directly but instead by providing culture shift. For example, if there are a high number of Spanish speaking individuals in an area, then even a high prestige job that an illegal immigrant could not be up for (like that of a doctor or lawyer) now is more likely to go to a legal resident who is bilingual. This means illegal immigrants help legal Mexican-americans crowd out blacks from roles the illegal immigrants themselves are not even eligible for. This is extremely commonplace in retail and food service for example.

This is simply one easily digestible example, but merely them being here at all changes cultural census in ways benificial to latin-americans to the detriment of others.

So yes, less Mexican immigrants would indeed benefit African-americans.
Exactly. A large uncontrolled influx of illegals will most definitely decrease the quality of life for the average low income American citizen. Crowded schools, hospitals, increasing bias in the job market for bilinguals, etc are just a few of the things that will most definitely happen. Liberals are way too PC to admit this though.