Trump Has The Answers My nikkas.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Gotta be alot of immigrants on this site lol. Anything that doesn't help black people i dont give fukk about it! Us first fukk every group that aint us!

North rap sells to non blacks. Mostly nknblaxls who like rap music cuz I don't see any sane black person who's really against trump.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thread title alone deserves the OP a slap in the face after a kick in the ass.

fukk up out of here with that shyt, Trump ain't got shyt but hard labor for nikkas. talking bout he got the answers, Sway gone have answers way before Trump

:dwillhuh: aren't u a cac

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
c00ning: The official thread.

c00ns for Trump fundraising thread coming up next.

:mjlol: because illegals taking jobs from black people won't be a problem long after trump is dead and gone

keep being politically emotional breh's

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once these hat dacing mexicans start being deported in mass,black Americans can kick our feet up while watching this shyt unfold.This is a great example of using your enemy to counter another enemy of yours.Hispanics,in particular, Mexicans,are just as racist towards black people as whites are.In Mexico,they openly discriminated against black Africans with no repercussions.

American Black men will see an explosion when it comes to employment also.

Any black person against Trump,needs to be placed in front of a firing squad.Why can't you see that deporting these taco stuffers will DRAMATICALLY improve our as well as your individual living standards when it comes to employment,housing and education space?

Fukk you nikkas.

We have a chance to get these undocumented aliens out of here so why blow it?Indeed,Trump is the polar opposite of Africans Americans, nonetheless,he will indirectly help black people by getting rid of unfair competition,which is illegal immigration. When will black Americans learn how to use their enemies to do their dirt work?We must get illegal mexicans out of this country.Now we have a way to do it.
This has already been proven to be false I believe it was Louisiana where they tried to get rid of all the illegals no one wanted the jobs and they had to bring them back.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Gotta be alot of immigrants on this site lol. Anything that doesn't help black people i dont give fukk about it! Us first fukk every group that aint us!
Thats because you're a short sighted idiot breh.

In the long term, I don't understand how you can see instituting racial demagoguery is good for black people in the long term.

Also as other said, most blacks aren't competing with illegal immigrants for jobs. You should probably be more mad at Pajeet than Juan for taking a living wage job.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Yes vote for trump! This country straight up deserves no better than him for president :blessed:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Trump won't be a bad president. Blacks time tof fukk that democrate party. Trump might be a great president for blacks may never know he never said bad shyt about AAs. If Bush and other Repubs don't like dude and afraid of him then what the fukk can he do to us that ain't already happened.

Trump brehs. Hill going to build more private prisons and built laws to get more blacks arrested with laws catering banks.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Trump won't be a bad president. Blacks time tof fukk that democrate party. Trump might be a great president for blacks may never know he never said bad shyt about AAs. If Bush and other Repubs don't like dude and afraid of him then what the fukk can he do to us that ain't already happened.

Trump brehs. Hill going to build more private prisons and built laws to get more blacks arrested with laws catering banks.
:francis: So much wrOng with this post. I don't even feel like dissecting it.

For your first statement read about the housing discrimination charge against him regarding blacks in the 70s