Trump Has The Answers My nikkas.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:francis: So much wrOng with this post. I don't even feel like dissecting it.

For your first statement read about the housing discrimination charge against him regarding blacks in the 70s

That's shyt happending now and what is that suppose to mean? Clinton did much worst to blacks than Trump breh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats because you're a short sighted idiot breh.

In the long term, I don't understand how you can see instituting racial demagoguery is good for black people in the long term.

Also as other said, most blacks aren't competing with illegal immigrants for jobs. You should probably be more mad at Pajeet than Juan for taking a living wage job.
fukk you. Most of the reason immigrants come over here and thrive is because my people fought for those civil rights that they have easy access too once they arrive here. Then they conveniently tell blacks to pick themselves up by the bootstraps when they become successful. Once again..fukk em!

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
fukk you. Most of the reason immigrants come over here and thrive is because my people fought for those civil rights that they have easy access too once they arrive here. Then they conveniently tell blacks to pick themselves up by the bootstraps when they become successful. Once again..fukk em!

True indeed tell them to get here legally. What the fukk is so hard about that? Worst enough we get discriminated against the most in this country but you got these fukk Asians Mexicans enjoying the benefit.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
That's shyt happending now and what is that suppose to mean? Clinton did much worst to blacks than Trump breh
Like i said I don't feel like going into it too much because I'll just say this is a oversimplification of issues and in my opinion you and other people in this thread are misguided.

Just a heads up a lot of three strikes laws and tough on drug laws were passed starting in the mid eighties. Also a lot of these laws were supported by black "leaders" because they were tired of all the gang and drug issues that permeated black neighborhoods at the time. Hindsight is 20/20 and many people now realize these laws were overzealous. This is why the justice department is changing a lot of things related to this policy. Also Clinton had brought on people in her campaign who advocate changing these laws such as Corey booker.

Like I said you guys are short sighted. Just because someone in the moment says something against a group you dislike you're easily swayed. Instead of thinking of the larger context.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
You're way to emotionally charged and not thinking rationally. fukk all that. At the end of the day perhaps you should think about this quote.
quote-first-they-came-for-the-communists-but-i-was-not-a-communist-so-i-did-not-speak-out-then-they-came-martin-niemoller-285246.jpg

Also familiarize yourself who supports trump. Just do a Twitter search of "alt-right" and see the type of people who are advocating for trump. They view trump as a nationalist and they definitely don't like your black ass. Trump himself is an opputunist and appeals to this people without a decline in his consciousness. You give these type of people an inch they will most certainly take a mile while you're standing around with your pants around your ankles wondering what the fukk just happened.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Like i said I don't feel like going into it too much because I'll just say this is a oversimplification of issues and in my opinion you and other people in this thread are misguided.

Just a heads up a lot of three strikes laws and tough on drug laws were passed starting in the mid eighties. Also a lot of these laws were supported by black "leaders" because they were tired of all the gang and drug issues that permeated black neighborhoods at the time. Hindsight is 20/20 and many people now realize these laws were overzealous. This is why the justice department is changing a lot of things related to this policy. Also Clinton had brought on people in her campaign who advocate changing these laws such as Corey booker.

Like I said you guys are short sighted. Just because someone in the moment says something against a group you dislike you're easily swayed. Instead of thinking of the larger context.

I don't dislike anybody but you still not explaining how he will be worst than the clintons after we seen the husband track record and we all know the wife will be worst.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You're way to emotionally charged and not thinking rationally. fukk all that. At the end of the day perhaps you should think about this quote.
quote-first-they-came-for-the-communists-but-i-was-not-a-communist-so-i-did-not-speak-out-then-they-came-martin-niemoller-285246.jpg

Also familiarize yourself who supports trump. Just do a Twitter search of "alt-right" and see the type of people who are advocating for trump. They view trump as a nationalist and they definitely don't like your black ass. Trump himself is an opputunist and appeals to this people without a decline in his consciousness. You give these type of people an inch they will most certainly take a mile while you're standing around with your pants around your ankles wondering what the fukk just happened.

That's all repub followers and they dumb as shyt as they don't benefit them at all but they still vote. Dude I am done with Dems they singlehandedly destroyed the AA community for the past 5 to 6 decades from Detroit to Philly.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I don't dislike anybody but you still not explaining how he will be worst than the clintons after we seen the husband track record and we all know the wife will be worst.
I did explain it. Bill Clinton track record isn't that bad and there is a reason he left with a 55% average approval rating. I'm not a fan of Hillary Clinton but will be voting for her over trump come November. I already explained the context of the crime laws in the 80s and 90s and while I believe they were in the end the wrong course of action, if you know anything about the history surrounding them the goal wasn't just to lock Black men up but to deal with the obscene amount of crime that was prevalent at the time.

Given that both Bernie and Clinton and the current justice department has made mention and acknowledged that this in the long term was bad policy and are making strides to correct it while trump has said nothing about it and given his zealous nature regarding the Central Park five case for example I think he will double down , this is why trump is the worst choice. Trump realizes his "alt-right" support of angry white racists is he key to his success and he will appeal to that.

Like I said you guys are like a cat with a laser pointer. Just because his current rhetoric is perceived as being against one group you feel like you're untouchable in the equation. You're not and never works out like that.

tstone

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you not realize that some black people are in fact are not being hired because of illegal immigrants taking jobs for less pay

The root of our problem is not that black people are not being hired, our problem is that we don't have Black business owners and entrepreneurs hiring black people. Working for a white family for 30 years for low pay will not improve are condition. We need to create a self sustaining economic infrastructure. Majority of non-black minorities that I know either work for someone in the same ethic group or have there own business.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The root of our problem is not that black people are not being hired, our problem is that we don't have Black business owners and entrepreneurs hiring black people. Working for a white family for 30 years for low pay will not improve are condition. We need to create a self sustaining economic infrastructure. Majority of non-black minorities that I know either work for someone in the same ethic group or have there own business.

That didn't negate anything I just said tho

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Those of us from West Philly got HANDS already.So if you doubt your ability to beat a 5'7 Mexican then step your rumble game up, you hoe azz nikka.

Where you from?
I haven't taken an L since elementary back when I was like 7 years old.West Philly nikkas put it down nikka.
I can vouch for the fact that Philly nikkaz got hands

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
AA need to pick their battles and partnership smartly.
Which is no partnerships at all. There are no real friends, especially as far as business goes, across racial lines. The sooner Black people realize the better.
That didn't negate anything I just said tho
The jobs that illegal immigrants currently occupy aren't the ones Black people should be vying for long-term.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Anyone who believes their lives will be significantly changed by the guy occupying the Whitehouse needs a serious self-evaluation.

Work on yourself and your program.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Black people should be beyond competing with immigrants for jobs. This means nothing in terms of upward mobility and generational wealth which is the real culprit of socioeconomic disparity in the black community. OP your logic is dumb as fukk. With that being said, no candidate will be able to fix this. Hillary, Trump, Sanders are all puppets idiots place their faith in to make changes that aren't ever going to come from their presidency.