Trump Has The Answers My nikkas.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its just about pride breh. trump shyts on our people and we wave the damn flag on some pride shyt breh. i have a mexican flag in my room, love my people.
i dunno, mane.
i guess we cant all get along :to:
what would be the response if a bunch of americans went to your country and waved our flag?

you know dam fukkin well what it would be :dead:

Gains

Superstar
Daps
You answer the question with a question that has no relevance. The most important topic at hand is illegal immigration, something that is greatly impacting America.

I ask again... How do illegal Mexican immigrants benefit African Americans and how do illegal Mexican immigrants benefit our economy?

beats me

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
what would be the response if a bunch of americans went to your country and waved our flag?

you know dam fukkin well what it would be :dead:

its so differrent tho. our country is a hellhole. Us americans are blessed .

i just dont see trump unifying us. on another note, my older (slightly racist) fam has grown to obama recently. he stuck his neck out for us they say.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Why you lying about being a Mexican?

It's obvious.
its so differrent tho. our country is a hellhole. Us americans are blessed .

i just dont see trump unifying us. on another note, my older (slightly racist) fam has grown to obama recently. he stuck his neck out for us they say.
Obama ruined more black lives financially than George W bush could ever have.

Just look at the statistics.

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
We are already divided.

Mexican nationals can give a fukk about you or any other black person. Get out of this fake imagination of coalition-building with these people because they look at you as inferior just like whites do, you bytch ass nikka.
:heh: i said nothing about joining up with mexicans. I'm just not going to be kicking up my feet and cheesing at deportation. I have more important shyt to do. You clowns can stand around pointing and laughing if you want but I'm worried about my own shyt and my folks.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Anyone defending Mexicans as the basis for their disagreement with OP needs to kill themselves.

At the same time if you live in the Southwest you ALWAYS gonna have to deal with them.

Mexicans in general look down upon Blacks and we have a tenuous relationship. I fukked their bytches occasionally but most have a flat ass and low education so I think most are jealous of us genetically. Many aren't that smart if you listen to the majority of their conversations in Spanish it's like a salsa song saying the same shyt over and over again 300 different ways.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
what i get from this is you got caught the beats from mexicans in high school , now years later your projecting on an internet forum , It's time to move on OP
Illegal madness has put a collective beatdown on black opportunity, housing and education. Lets be real here, bruh. Run the numbers. They aren't good.