HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
OP has never heard the phrase divide and conquer? :wtf:

Ain't nobody safe out here.
We are already divided.

Mexican nationals can give a fukk about you or any other black person. Get out of this fake imagination of coalition-building with these people because they look at you as inferior just like whites do, you bytch ass nikka.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
We are already divided.

Mexican nationals can give a fukk about you or any other black person. Get out of this fake imagination of coalition-building with these people because they look at you as inferior, you bytch ass nikka.

im mexican, and i can say this is all bullshyt.i have several mexican relatives who are married or dating african american chicks. if u dont even try to build because of pre-conceived notions - we arent getting anywhere. anyone supporting trump has given up imo and are resorting to there darkest reactions towards people u dont relate to.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im mexican, and i can say this is all bullshyt.i have several mexican relatives who are married or dating african american chicks. if u dont even try to build because of pre-conceived notions - we arent getting anywhere. anyone supporting trump has given up imo and are resorting to there darkest reactions towards people u dont relate to.
with all due respect. breh

if you arent legal, you can get the fukk out and america wont lose any sleep. i dont have any ill will against mexicans

but the flah waving recently was trash. if you wanna wave flags, go wave it in the fukkin flags country :laff:

Gains

Superstar
Daps
fine, so lets do that :dead:

2142400-1328825718034.jpg
cool , whens the next pot luck

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Fukk outta here.

Just cus a few self hating black people,who didn't want to preserve their melanin,decided to dilute their bloodline by crossbreedIng with Hispanics don't mean shyt.

P.S your illegal family members should be deported.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
with all due respect. breh

if you arent legal, you can get the fukk out and america wont lose any sleep. i dont have any ill will against mexicans

but the flah waving recently was trash. if you wanna wave flags, go wave it in the fukkin flags country :laff:

its just about pride breh. trump shyts on our people and we wave the damn flag on some pride shyt breh. i have a mexican flag in my room, love my people.
i dunno, mane.
i guess we cant all get along :to:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
are all illegals mexicans ?
You answer the question with a question that has no relevance. The most important topic at hand is illegal immigration, something that is greatly impacting America.

I ask again... How do illegal Mexican immigrants benefit African Americans and how do illegal Mexican immigrants benefit our economy?