☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
im mexican, and i can say this is all bullshyt.i have several mexican relatives who are married or dating african american chicks. if u dont even try to build because of pre-conceived notions - we arent getting anywhere. anyone supporting trump has given up imo and are resorting to there darkest reactions towards people u dont relate to.
Oh wow. :dead:

:stopitslime:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Black people should be beyond competing with immigrants for jobs. This means nothing in terms of upward mobility and generational wealth which is the real culprit of socioeconomic disparity in the black community. OP your logic is dumb as fukk. With that being said, no candidate will be able to fix this. Hillary, Trump, Sanders are all puppets idiots place their faith in to make changes that aren't ever going to come from their presidency.
thats like saying white people should be beyond building cars, working in coal mines, or working in factories.

A job is a job.

Many people we knew were raised in those humble jobs making middle class money. Thats America's money first.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How are illegal immigrants paying taxes and sending their kids to school if they don't have any papers?

How much of the blame should we place on companies hiring illegals for cheap labor?

Edit

OP go Google Donald trump hiring illegals then proceed to jump of a bridge for this dumb ass thread :francis:
because they keep lobbying go to school even if they're illegal.

its all through fraud. Thats how they get hired in the first place

E-Verify works if you lie on it. They all do it.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Anyone who believes their lives will be significantly changed by the guy occupying the Whitehouse needs a serious self-evaluation.

Work on yourself and your program.
I would normally agree with this except there are three possible Supreme Court picks coming up. (Two left leaning folks are old as hell and Scalias seat ). That will impact you for generations long after Hillary and trump are dead. This election is more important than a lot of them.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
thats like saying white people should be beyond building cars, working in coal mines, or working in factories.

A job is a job.

Many people we knew were raised in those humble jobs making middle class money. Thats America's money first.

Not in a global economy. Also, you ignored my main point which was about the lack of generational wealth and upward mobility, the dominant culprit of the socioeconomic gap in our community. Menial jobs aren't helping us close those gaps and create better lifestyles overall in the community.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait what? You white? :patrice:

Werent you in the other thread talking about fukking black women? :martin:

Who are you, and why are you really here? :beli:

Yeah I'm a cac and technically in that thread I said every race has girls I'm attracted to I didn't specifically say black chicks but I won't lie I do love black chicks. There bodies just seem more on point on a more consistent basis.

Don't worry tho man I have a cac girlfriend right now. And as for who I am and what I'm doing here...i migrated over from sohh I'm like half lurker/half poster.

But if your ever looking for Big dikk you can find me in the mets thread doeeee