Trump Got Shot At! Official Attempted Assassination Thread

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
anyone else notice how they’re not really showing pictures of this guy? :mjpls:

A man who tried to assassinate a former president and current presidential candidate you would think his face would be all over the news
white and jewish. . .havent even heard the word "terrorist" used yet. Doubt we ever will :pachaha:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
How about this, let's ban bet. And I'll even make the stakes easier for you. If I can provide evidence of you voting Republican, you take a ban until the election. If I'm lying, I'll take a ban for 1 year.

I've loaded the gun, placed it against my temple, all you have to do is pull the trigger. You gonna do it, Black Panther? Or are you going to duck yet another ban bet.

Damn you're disingenuous. You think I'm stupid enough to not know my own story?:mjlol:

If you can provide any evidence that I've voted Republican in the 2016 election or beyond I'll gladly take that bet.

You seem to think I'm not hip to how you're wording things.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Damn you're disingenuous. You think I'm stupid enough to not know my own story?:mjlol:

If you can provide any evidence that I've voted Republican in the 2016 election or beyond I'll gladly take that bet.

@King Kreole is a waste of a soul and a degenerate troll

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

Wording things? bytch I called you a braindead Republican and you tried to act incredulous, then when I upped the pole of you with a ban bet you're copping please random stipulations and 2016 election and beyond :mjlol:

killmonger-is-this-your-king.gif

fukk outta here. Once a lame, always a lame. Just glad you're finally admitting to voting Republican, that's some nasty work :scust:

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Wording things? bytch I called you a braindead Republican and you tried to act incredulous, then when I upped the pole of you with a ban bet you're copping please random stipulations and 2016 election and beyond

"Admitted"? You're a fücking idiot.

No shït, super -sleuth. It's not a secret I have voted Republican in the past. I've said so in many threads and even made a couple about it. I did so out of ignorance but Ferguson + Philando Castile + Trump's candidacy was my NWUC.

I've matured since then. Clearly you have not.

King Kreole

Daps
"Admitted"? You're a fücking idiot.

No shït, super -sleuth. It's not a secret I have voted Republican in the past. I've said so in many threads and even made a couple about it. I did so out of ignorance but Ferguson + Philando Castile + Trump's candidacy was my NWUC.

I've matured since then. Clearly you have not.
You're gonna call me an idiot in the same post you admit to being so ignorant you voted for Republicans in the Bush and Obama years
CJLsXKo.png

I wasn't the one stupid enough for it to take Trump and Ferguson to realize that the Republican Party is a death cult dedicated to the destruction of the lives and dignity of marginalized people. Everything about your personal story and posting history leads us to believe you're still harboring braindead Centrist ideas like "the far left and far right are virtually indistinguishable". Those are your own words that you've still refused to take back, so not sure how that maturation process is going.

King Kreole

Daps
to be fair, american politics influences a lot of countries.
America is literally the global hegemon and currently enabling a genocide on the other side of the planet, but a lot of people are intentionally miseducated about the impacts of American politics and are fundamentally incurious about the effects of their own actions.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You're gonna call me an idiot in the same post you admit to being so ignorant you voted for Republicans in the Bush and Obama years

Yes.

I wasn't the one stupid enough for it to take Trump and Ferguson to realize that the Republican Party is a death cult dedicated to the destruction of the lives and dignity of marginalized people.

This you?

look what we started brehs

Trump straight styling on the haters already :blessed:

Faith of a mustard seed :jbtrump:

#TrustTheProcess
#NewRules

Trump IS hip hop!

Yt8y2AZ.png

He looked so comfortable up there wilding and stunting, this truly is Don's world :jbtrump:

#TrumpSet in the cityyyy be back immediatelyyyy to confiscate the moneyyyy

I don't think you're arguing in good faith.
8Ce2Afj.png