Trump Got Shot At! Official Attempted Assassination Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
i like how they're still searching for a motive for this kid... how about the dude fukkin sucks? he's been the most famous man in the world for half the kid's life. he is one of the worst people to ever live, certainly in his and our lifetime. the kid's parents are probably in the cult and he hates him. they probably resent him for being a bullied little shythead b/c republicans think they're tough for some reason. ... but that's just a theory. not sticking up for him, as i will remind you, he's the biggest loser who has ever lived
At this point I’m starting to feel like we are going to find out this kid was living in Trump country.

He hated his dad and this town. They all love Trump so he was going to kill Trump.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point I’m starting to feel like we are going to find out this kid was living in Trump country.

He hated his dad and this town. They all love Trump so he was going to kill Trump.

He was in the middle of Pennsytucky. That county is as maga as it gets.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Hey, we out here man :ufdup:

Slovakian ≠ Slovenian
eCSOm6F.png

Either way you're a non-American talking about who you're "voting" for.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Either way you're a non-American talking about who you're "voting" for.
Quote one single post from me saying this. You cannot because you're a lying troll. This is getting boring because the Retarded Avengers aren't even good shytposters, so either put up or shut up. Stop clogging up every thread by following me around with your failed attempts to bury me instead of engaging in substantive discourse.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
How does one "morally abstain" from an election in which they can't participate in the first place?
eCSOm6F.png

I mean you could clear this up easily, but you insist on being obstreperous.
you know, my half-sibling who is also my step-son is the reason I abstain from sloveniakian elections, I have a very strong moral compass.

King Kreole

Daps
How does one "morally abstain" from an election in which they can't participate in the first place?
eCSOm6F.png

I mean you could clear this up easily, but you insist on being obstreperous.
Holy fukk are you blind, stupid or both? Your fellow Retarded Avenger literally tried and failed at this exact same dumbass line of attack a few days ago in this very thread! This is what I mean when I say you shytposters are not serious, but it turns out you're also civically illiterate. I guess it's to be expected given you're a braindead Republican who thinks the far-left and far-right are "virtually indistinguishable". This moron can't tell the difference between universal healthcare and white nationalism :mjlol:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Holy fukk are you blind, stupid or both? Your fellow Retarded Avenger literally tried and failed at this exact same dumbass line of attack a few days ago in this very thread!

And your answer was as unsatisfactory then as it is now.

You listed off a bunch of ways a person could volunteer in the political process outside of voting, but you're still being unclear as to whether you're actually doing these things--or even if you live in the US.

And thank you for clearly admitting you're unable to vote in US elections. Being a non-citizen and "morally abstaining" from being a poll worker isn't the flex you think it is. :skip:

I guess it's to be expected given you're a braindead Republican

Please provide evidence of this. I'm dying to see it.

Last edited:

King Kreole

Daps
In which hemisphere and timezone was that?

:mjlol:
Another low quality non-response to the issue at hand.

And your answer was as unsatisfactory then as it is now.

You listed off a bunch of ways a person could volunteer in the political process outside of voting, but you're still being unclear as to whether you're actually doing these things--or even if you live in the US.

And thank you for clearly admitting you're unable to vote in US elections. Being a non-citizen and "morally abstaining" from being a poll worker isn't the flex you think it is. :skip:
Again, you are completely exposing your lack of civic knowledge. Being completely checked out of the political process except to show up and vote every 4 years isn't the flex you think it is. For people seriously involved in a political campaign, their individual vote is one of the least impactful of their political actions. Spending hours calling or going door-to-door speaking to potential voters to persuade them is pound-for-pound more valuable than their individual act of voting. Donating thousands of dollars to a political campaign so it has the resources needed to operate is pound-for-pound more valuable than their individual act of voting. Making sure fence-sitting voters can get to the polls on election day is pound-for-pound more valuable than their individual act of voting. This answer is unsatisfactory to you because you are a Centrist who is ideologically disengaged from the structural process of politics.

King Kreole

Daps
Please provide evidence of this. I'm dying to see it.
How about this, let's ban bet. And I'll even make the stakes easier for you. If I can provide evidence of you voting Republican, you take a ban until the election. If I'm lying, I'll take a ban for 1 year.

I've loaded the gun, placed it against my temple, all you have to do is pull the trigger. You gonna do it, Black Panther? Or are you going to duck yet another ban bet.