Trump Got Shot At - AGAIN!: Official Attempted Assassination x2 Thread

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think the conspiracy theory is they expected him.to die
Yeah. It was a clerical error but unfortunately, there are a sizeable amount of people that will continue to run w/ it:

I think that as Dems go deeper down these conspiratorial rabbit holes, it starts to sound more and more like QAnon. Instead of dealing w/ the new reality, they try to find ways that their perception of reality can still be right.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
On another note, the ongoing argument about whether Trump's ear was stitched or simply grazed, or whether he was hit by a bullet or 'just shrapnel' from the teleprompter... this is all fodder on the Democratic fringes from people that weren't going to vote for Trump regardless.

For me, the biggest WTF of it all is that it eerily sounds like Tory Lanez fans and their "Meg The Stallion wasn't even shot, she only had shrapnel in her foot." defense. Hopefully people can move beyond the allure of conspiracies and refocus on defending the democracy.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
On another note, the ongoing argument about whether Trump's ear was stitched or simply grazed, or whether he was hit by a bullet or 'just shrapnel' from the teleprompter... this is all fodder on the Democratic fringes from people that weren't going to vote for Trump regardless.

For me, the biggest WTF of it all is that it eerily sounds like Tory Lanez fans and their "Meg The Stallion wasn't even shot, she only had shrapnel in her foot." defense. Hopefully people can move beyond the allure of conspiracies and refocus on defending the democracy.
Its all just curiosity as to what the extent of the injury was and if it indeed was a bullet. No medical report so no one knows.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
451481208_884856243677305_1826482448865733772_n.jpg

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Bill Maher had a good segment talking about how republicans believe God saved Trump. Luck saved that POS. He continues to be lucky as hell. Its crazy he outlived Richard Simmons. All that working out

Fukkin Dikk Cheney still alive :mindblown: If theres a god why he pickin and choosin and keepin the azzholes alive