Trump Got Shot At! Official Attempted Assassination Thread

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
We are living in the strangest timeline ever. I'm sure they told him before he showed at the convention that he needs to look like he's been shot. :dead:

They are too stupid to plan a fake assassination attempt. Which resulted in the death of a lunatic supporter who's family hasn't even been contacted by trump yet.

I do find it a bit interesting that Tucker and Don Jr some months back had said they will try to assassinate trump. Now they are quiet about those predictions. You would think they would be screaming "We told you so!"

But the shooter doesn't fit their narrative I guess.
This whole shyt is a total mindfukk

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
i like how they're still searching for a motive for this kid... how about the dude fukkin sucks? he's been the most famous man in the world for half the kid's life. he is one of the worst people to ever live, certainly in his and our lifetime. the kid's parents are probably in the cult and he hates him. they probably resent him for being a bullied little shythead b/c republicans think they're tough for some reason. ... but that's just a theory. not sticking up for him, as i will remind you, he's the biggest loser who has ever lived
Prolific

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they were looking for a brown-ish sandy person, not a fellow MAGAt.

And people wanna cite polls and say Trump is gonna run away with this. He was shot by a maga domestic terrorist, in a super red country by a registered Republican. I don't see registered liberals taking shots at Biden or Harris

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After more info comes out Biden needs to send Harris out as an attack dog.

Let her talk about how Republican policies led to crooks being able to take a shot at a former President. Lax Republican gun laws allowed the Crumbleys and the Crooks of the world easy access to dangerous weapons, and led to school shootings and assassination attempts.

Also needs to mention how Trump is so popular, that Ruby red Republicans shoot at him. It must be the Epstein connection or the rampant criminality

She was a prosecutor so let her use those skills and go on offense.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
After more info comes out Biden needs to send Harris out as an attack dog.

Let her talk about how Republican policies led to crooks being able to take a shot at a former President. Lax Republican gun laws allowed the Crumbleys and the Crooks of the world easy access to dangerous weapons, and led to school shootings and assassination attempts.

Also needs to mention how Trump is so popular, that Ruby red Republicans shoot at him. It must be the Epstein connection or the rampant criminality

She was a prosecutor so let her use those skills and go on offense.

Republicans don't want to hear about guns but Kamala needs to get out there and be a face of the campaign