Trump called racism a HOAX. Says, RIP to Tangibles.

God Almighty

Your Lord
Daps
These idiots on here are trying to convince what they believe to be an audience of lurkers to vote democrat. That's what all these threads are. They're trying (and failing) to diminish the credibility of people fighting for reparations. You're never going to convince enough black descendents of American slavery that something is more important than reparations. You want young black voters? Offer something in return for their vote. You're not going to scare them to the polls. Your'e not going to make the tangibles crowd look bad, because we're fighting for a righteous cause.

You idiots just don't get it.
If Joe Biden stated that he will give reparations to ADOS, would you vote for him? :unimpressed:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
BREAKING NEWS, a Republican just said something negative about the black community. This is millionth time today alone.

We'll have more for you tonight on 11 Alive.
full

How much is the Trump campaign paying you to run interference?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Democrats feel the same he does just look at the tech industry's, gentrification, Hollywood's...all of those lean to the left and are democratic run places and yet, the same problems exist
:mjlol: Another paid agent.

Agents in this thread in abundance in an attempt to run interference on their white daddys remarks

Daps
Democrats feel the same he does just look at the tech industry's, gentrification, Hollywood's...all of those lean to the left and are democratic run places and yet, the same problems exist

See below bro

watching a white supremacist roll back protections and regulations for a people while some claim that opting out is a choice is crazy.

Not voting means 4 more years of the deconstruction of civil rights. it's about more than tangibles. when people fights wars they aim to push up the fronts not give up ground.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Braindead c00n, you probably arent even american.

I bet you are one of those Ghanianese actors that the Russians pay to play black americans online

:russell:
ADOS/FBA American. Detroit born and raised. So we’re my parents. Delivered in Riverview Hospital on Jefferson, to be exact.
:rudy:

So now that my pictures have been posted and it’s undeniably proven that I’m Black, now I have to prove I’m a Black American because my skin is darker than half of this board’s? Now I’m African? Who’s the real c00n here? It’s dumb DNC Buck Dancing nikkas like you.
:sas2:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:russell:
ADOS/FBA American. Detroit born and raised. So we’re my parents. Delivered in Riverview Hospital on Jefferson, to be exact.
:rudy:

So now that my pictures have been posted and it’s undeniably proven that I’m Black, now I have to prove I’m a Black American because my skin is darker than half of this board’s? Who’s the real c00n here? It’s dumb DNC Buck Dancing nikkas like you.
:sas2:
:yeshrug: Sorry I dont believe it

You definitely arent American and I know you are paid to play this game.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Thread is about Trump...wtf you so mad about the Democrats in here agent?

You've got numerous exposal threads on here where you've been shown to say racist stuff about black people. You're the agent. And when people immediately come into the thread saying "Both sides though, don't vote cause tangibles" and "This is their white daddy." Then the thread is not about Trump, but antagonizing people demanding something in return for their vote. You're calling us out, so we showed up, stupid. That's how that works. You're a democrat agent. There's no audience of black voters watching, idiot. You're not making any headway.