Trump called racism a HOAX. Says, RIP to Tangibles.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
White people voted for Trump, and they're going to vote for him again. I don't know why you idiots keep making these stupid fukking topics, when he's delivering to his white voters.

Why aren't y'all on Reddit trying to convince white women not to vote for trump?
Same reason you on here trying to dissuade black voters instead of taking your "no vote" bit to Reddit :coffee:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
And not holding Dems accountable for their years of benign neglect and voting blindly for them to give out of towners benefits instead, does?
Trump is president right now, he's the only one to held accountable. Dems aren't president right now. Can't hold somebody accountable if they powerless to take accountability.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:what:why do you keep acting like we haven't looked and seen isn't shyt specifically for black people in there? wtf

it says communities of color black and latino. its time to bump that thread where people were exposing you give me a minute.
Because there's not a black person on earth that would turn down $15,000 for a house just because a Mexican might get a check too :coffee:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:why do you keep acting like we haven't looked and seen isn't shyt specifically for black people in there? wtf

it says communities of color black and latino. its time to bump that thread where people were exposing you give me a minute.

I'm glad most black people aren't simple minded enough to be against policies that help them because it helps other people too unlike your dumbass.

:mjlol: