Trump called racism a HOAX. Says, RIP to Tangibles.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
You've got numerous exposal threads on here where you've been shown to say racist stuff about black people. You're the agent. And when people immediately come into the thread saying "Both sides though, don't vote cause tangibles" and "This is their white daddy." Then the thread is not about Trump, but antagonizing people demanding something in return for their vote. You're calling us out, so we showed up, stupid. That's how that works. You're a democrat agent. There's no audience of black voters watching, idiot. You're not making any headway.

They gotta be about ready to fire this fakkit @BaggerofTea . He and a handful of posters spend all of their time trying to influence us into supporting old cac racists, but it’s all in vain. All of that effort and we’re still not voting this election or until we’re proposed tangibles. It burns this agent up.
:mjlol:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
They gotta be about ready to fire this fakkit @BaggerofTea . He and a handful of posters spend all of their time trying to influence us into supporting old cac racists, but it’s all in vain. All of that effort and we’re still not voting this election or until we’re proposed tangibles. It burns this agent up.

tenor.gif

HOW MUCH ARE YOU GETTING PAID BY THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN?

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
if that were true you would not have been born...but shes dealing with me now so she's learned better.

Ahh shyt. You got that slut, now?

She was just slurping me down a few days ago. I smacked that bytch @BaggerofTea and told him to go back in the basement, cause he was interrupting our time together. It’s cool, breh. You can have the nasty bytch.
:mjlit:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

She was just slurping me down a few days ago. I smacked that bytch @BaggerofTea and told him to go back in the basement, cause he was interrupting our time together. It’s cool, breh. You can have the nasty bytch.

:yeshrug: And you are a end of the day you are just as much of a whore for selling your soul out to the white devil Trump and his racist anti black ideology for a couple of dollas

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.

:ufdup: she gave you the last of the blueberry toaster strudles i knew something was up :mjlol:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
:yeshrug: And you are a end of the day you are just as much of a whore for selling your soul out to the white devil Trump and his racist anti black ideology for a couple of dollas

I’m not a Trump supporter. It would please me greatly if he had a massive heart attack on Air Force One. I’m still not voting for Biden, though.
:manny:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I’m not a Trump supporter. It would please me greatly if he had a massive heart attack on Air Force One. I’m still not voting for Biden, though.
:manny:

There is no reason to lie.

A non-vote is a vote for Trump

Trump has admitted as much.

Only a mentally ill or paid off black man does not vote at this point.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
There is no reason to lie.

A non-vote is a vote for Trump

Trump has admitted as much.

Only a mentally ill or paid off black man does not vote at this point.

Only a paid DNC agent writes like this. No self respecting Black Man will sit up and cape for old, racist, and wealthy cac Men all day. No self respecting Black Man will argue that Joe Biden is our one and only savior that has no faults, and that we must do everything in our power to support him no matter what.
:pachaha:

We’re adults. You WILL NOT shame us Black Men into supporting or voting for an old cac racist that provides nothing for us. Say whatever you want. You’re not changing any minds over here.