Trump called racism a HOAX. Says, RIP to Tangibles.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You've got numerous exposal threads on here where you've been shown to say racist stuff about black people. You're the agent. And when people immediately come into the thread saying "Both sides though, don't vote cause tangibles" and "This is their white daddy." Then the thread is not about Trump, but antagonizing people demanding something in return for their vote. You're calling us out, so we showed up, stupid. That's how that works. You're a democrat agent. There's no audience of black voters watching, idiot. You're not making any headway.
:scust: Shut the hell up you paid provocateur

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Sorry I only have 1 daddy and he's black.

Of course you couldn't dispute anything I said. So you had to resort to the usual b.s .:mjlol:

:yeshrug: Trump is your daddy because he pays you and you depend on every word of his

This is you, A spitting image I may add

django-unchained-8.png

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
And your reputation will be -4000 by that time, I’m sure. You’re almost there.
:heh:

Oh, and still not voting. That burns you up huh, agent?
:umad:

:wow: You are malfunctioning. Just babbling now mainly because I called out your whole means of leaving.

You anti black scumbag.

And you are a black too? Getting paid by a white supremacist to run interfence.

The ultimate c00n

Go burn in hell

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
:wow: You are malfunctioning. Just babbling now mainly because I called out your whole means of leaving.

You anti black scumbag.

And you are a black too? Getting paid by a white supremacist to run interfence.

The ultimate c00n

Go burn in hell

Says the agent with a cac woman in his avatar. As long as my people remain on code, I’ll be your “c00n”, “scum bag”, and whatever else you call me. Say whatever you want.
:manny:

I don’t know about the anti-Black part though. You gotta ask ya boy @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman about that. I’m ADOS/FBA, so that’s that.
:pachaha:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's a 2 party system.... I'm not advocating for Dems. it's just not safe to let Trump roll back shyt and reinforce the systems of oppression. Undoing his fukk ups will take 2 presidencies as it is.

America also needs affordable healthcare or it can no longer qualify as a developed nation.