Trump called racism a HOAX. Says, RIP to Tangibles.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
7prQNC0.gif

Hello c00ns.

UKVu0t8.gif

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Black Trump stans fail to understand the man don't want them...that's why he says the things he says to give you a hint that if you're black looking for any kind of compassion or sympathy from him...shyt he ain't the one.

Black Trump supporters can't keep avoiding the inevitable by ignoring on how the man feels about them.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Have Tariq and Ados been reached for comments:mjgrin:I thought trump was the better candidate for Ados and He's going to cut them reparation cheques:mjgrin:
The groups of people making demands of the Democrats somehow equals those same groups believing the Republicans they want nothing to do with are gonna come through instead.

Flawless logic.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
The groups of people making demands of the Democrats somehow equals those same groups believing the Republicans they want nothing to do with are gonna come through instead.

Flawless logic.

Tariq and his minions have lowkey/highkey endorsed trump numerous times in the form of "Trump's better because "I like my racist overt" "He's delivering (whenever He does some meaningless symbolic gesture)"
"Biden and the dems are worse" and other variations. They go much harder on dems than they do trump and rep. Just last month, Tariq admitted on his show that He's rooting for Trump to win in some twisted that will burn this shyt to the ground logic

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Tariq and his minions have lowkey/highkey endorsed trump numerous times in the form of "Trump's better because "I like my racist overt" "He's delivering (whenever He does some meaningless symbolic gesture)"
"Biden and the dems are worse" and other variations. They go much harder on dems than they do trump and rep. Just last month, Tariq admitted on his show that He's rooting for Trump to win in some twisted that will burn this shyt to the ground logic
Saying you like a bigot to be open about their bigotry isn't an endorsement of that person. It's literally a statement speaking to the even more insidious nature of a covert one. You're twisting words to fit your empty headed narrative.

You're also in here referring to people who are for black empowerment as "minions." That's pretty fukking disgusting in itself.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Saying you like a bigot to be open about their bigotry isn't an endorsement of that person. It's literally a statement speaking to the even more insidious nature of a covert one. You're twisting words to fit your empty headed narrative.

You're also in here referring to people who are for black empowerment as "minions." That's pretty fukking disgusting in itself.
You're talking to an obvious idiot. You see how they're just parroting themselves.

This is another one of these stupid ass Democrat Shill echo chamber topics