Trump Brings Elon Musk Onto The Stage At Today’s Pennsylvania Rally

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From as long as I can remember, Hitler was viewed as a demon. And yet the parallels between hitler and Trump are disturbing. We got to this point because of cowards…many Republicans in leadership positions (Niki Haikey) have been weak on pushing back on his rhetoric. Claiming he misspoke or was joking. Well, clearly he isn’t. Americans want this shyt?

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
mkqerj6361td1.jpeg

peak aryan supremacy.

:unimpressed:

Black MAGA hat kinda tough , respectfully

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
interesting duo all things considered

elon owns the largest EV car maker in the world, which makes up majority of his wealth
Trump is anti EV and pro gas

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

It would be hilarious for an interviewer to bring this up to his face, especially in a tech conference or something else he thinks is a safe space. And then push back with receipts of all the ass-kissing he's done if he tries to juelz out of it.

The play has been apparent for a while now. Even when Elon was pretending he wasn't MAGA. Whilst allowing white supremacist pigs back on

Dont even want to imagine the misinformation that will be flowing on election night.

Remember this will be the first US election with Elon in charge of Twitter.

These shyts know this is it. If Trump loses this, MAGA with him in charge is over as he'll be too old for the next election.

Imagine the shyt they'll be prepared to do to make sure he wins.

It's now come up that he gave $50 million to fund Stephen Miller's racist right-wing bullshyt back in 2022 when he was claiming he was neutral.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The play has been apparent for a while now. Even when Elon was pretending he wasn't MAGA. Whilst allowing white supremacist pigs back on

Dont even want to imagine the misinformation that will be flowing on election night.

Remember this will be the first US election with Elon in charge of Twitter.

These shyts know this is it. If Trump loses this, MAGA with him in charge is over as he'll be too old for the next election.

Imagine the shyt they'll be prepared to do to make sure he wins.
Americans will start offing politicians before they let a dude who lost the election steal power and keep it. Unless he lived a bunker life, he'd be dead in weeks.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
And some of these idiots out here acting like they doing something, posing next to a tricked out Cybertruck.

He hates your guts but as long as the truck fiye yall make it some status symbol. If you hear what this clown actually says, why would you as a black person, would want to own anything associated with him? :scust: Much less brag about it

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And some of these idiots out here acting like they doing something, posing next to a tricked out Cybertruck.

He hates your guts but as long as the truck fiye yall make it some status symbol. If you hear what this clown actually says, why would you as a black person, would want to own anything associated with him? :scust: Much less brag about it

I think he gets a rush at the fact that people he despises buy his shyt. You could not catch me in a Tesla.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Why are posters still giving Trump attention on this site? Cats complaining about the media doing it, yet are still engaging in the exact same practice and still using a racist man's content to do it :mjlol:

Dudes in here are continuing to promote and further his rhetoric even if they don't realize it.

I agree with you to an extent. Following the election, I hope media outlets stop focusing on Donald Trump. The excessive attention given to him led to the situation we've faced for nearly a decade. In 2016, the media spotlighted him more than any other Republican candidate, propelling him to become the nominee and, through a convoluted series of events, the President. Even after his reelection loss, the media continued to provide him with the attention he sought, with frequent mentions by news outlets, pundits, talk show hosts, and celebrities. After Kamala wins in November, it's time to leave Trump behind. Let him go crawl back to Mara-lago and stew away for the rest of his days knowing he could’ve been the productive out of the box President that many hoped he would be only to go down as one of the worst Presidents in this country’s history. That’s a fate worse than sitting in any prison cell, which I still think he will never see. We've endured his presence for almost a decade—let's move forward. I understand this might be challenging for those who use Trump as a frequent talking point to appear insightful and earn those 'attaboy' pats on the back, but it’s essential for the well-being of our nation and our collective peace of mind.