Trump Brings Elon Musk Onto The Stage At Today’s Pennsylvania Rally

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Why are posters still giving Trump attention on this site? Cats complaining about the media doing it, yet are still engaging in the exact same practice and still using a racist man's content to do it :mjlol:

Dudes in here are continuing to promote and further his rhetoric even if they don't realize it.
Are you one of those people who don’t watch the news because you figure if you don’t see it, it didn’t happen?

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
They have like 6 baby mama’s between the two of them. That is what they have in common, first and foremost.

Men with multiple baby mama’s are a huge red flag I don’t care if they are serial monogamous. You have to be one arrogant son of a bytch to assume your second/third/fourth family will be better than your first. And they almost never are. Ever.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Are you one of those people who don’t watch the news because you figure if you don’t see it, it didn’t happen?
Nope, but nice try though.

I've been consistent in a lot of my comments here on this site in how posters are continuing to fuel rhetoric and narratives by posting content in the name of daps and plat threads. Namely Tariq and his agent antics, "Is Kamala Harris black" and Trump even when they said they wouldn't cover him anymore.

People blame the media for the creation of these monsters, yet always tend to overlook the part they played in it as well and continue to do so.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Kamala wins and it isn't by a clear landslide you can expect this Boer to spread all types of misinformation and try to instigate another Jan 6th. I wouldn't be surprised if him and Trump are conspiring to weaponize his platform to sow chaos around the election.

Also this filthy Boer was spreading misinfo during the recent UK race riots and also misinfo about Haitians eating pets. I guarantee you he'll try to use his platform to inspire pogroms and stochastic terrorism towards black people at some point in the future (he really already is). The Buffalo shooter that killed those elderly black women in the supermarket was inspired by some of the same rhetoric Elon Musk and Trump espouse. Black people better wake the fukk up ASAP.

Last edited:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I’m Dark MAGA…… :jbhmm:

Elon really was that kid in high school listening to My Chemical Romance and telling everybody about the hentai he downloaded. Then when he got his ass whipped and head dunked in the toilet, rightfully so by the more popular kids, hed just get up and walk away without saying thing. As his friend(s) ask him if he’s okay and what is he gonna do next, Elon would just pause and say, “My Revolution” walking away drenched in toilet water and piss.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Nope, but nice try though.

I've been consistent in a lot of my comments here on this site in how posters are continuing to fuel rhetoric and narratives by posting content in the name of daps and plat threads. Namely Tariq and his agent antics, "Is Kamala Harris black" and Trump even when they said they wouldn't cover him anymore.

People blame the media for the creation of these monsters, yet always tend to overlook the part they played in it as well and continue to do so.
No one blames the media. The media doesn’t vote and the media doesn’t give itself ratings and clicks,

It’s the PRESIDENTIAL election. Any and all information is welcomed. Trump is not going away because people like him. Milli Vanilli went away because no one really liked them. Trump has been famous for 40 years. I am 43.

You don’t want to have to deal with it, I get that. But don’t make people out to be bad or have ill intentions because they are saying “hey look at this.” Musk campaigning for Trump is news if only because he is an AMERICAN businessman,

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
No one blames the media. The media doesn’t vote and the media doesn’t give itself ratings and clicks,

It’s the PRESIDENTIAL election. Any and all information is welcomed. Trump is not going away because people like him. Milli Vanilli went away because no one really liked them. Trump has been famous for 40 years. I am 43.

You don’t want to have to deal with it, I get that. But don’t make people out to be bad or have ill intentions because they are saying “hey look at this.” Musk campaigning for Trump is news if only because he is an AMERICAN businessman,
You sure about that as @JLova literally made a thread about that exact thing yesterday :mjlol:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
they hate those working class cacs as much as I do, all terrible people in one room, jfc

Daps
If Kamala wins and it isn't by a clear landslide you can expect this Boer to spread all types of misinformation and try to instigate another Jan 6th. I wouldn't be surprised if him and Trump are conspiring to weaponize his platform to sow chaos around the election.

Also this filthy Boer was spreading misinfo during the recent UK race riots and also misinfo about Haitians eating pets. I guarantee you he'll try to use his platform to inspire pogroms and stochastic terrorism towards black people at some point in the future (he really already is). The Buffalo shooter that killed those elderly black women in the supermarket was inspired by some of the same rhetoric Elon Musk and Trump espouse. Black people better wake the fukk up ASAP.
through twitter, he’s also currently allowing and helping to contribute to the spread of disinformation surrounding the hurricane relief effort.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Why are posters still giving Trump attention on this site? Cats complaining about the media doing it, yet are still engaging in the exact same practice and still using a racist man's content to do it :mjlol:

Dudes in here are continuing to promote and further his rhetoric even if they don't realize it.
That’s always been the case man lol. The media excuse is a cop out. I keep saying if every media company a stopped talking about Trump tomorrow, the Twitter people and YouTube people would only go harder to spread his bullshyt. People are blaming an institution that they claim they don’t watch anymore.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
This Boer cac bought Twitter just to suck off trump :scust:
That CAC boer bought Twitter because he understands:

“He who controls the Media, controls the narrative..”
(for the most part)

Ask them DEVILS..

Them DEVILS made sure Elon kissed the ring and knew his place after he barked at them ONCE.

-1x-1.webp

That CAC Boer been their Zionist mouthpiece ever since.

The same DEVIL tactic Drake applied vs Kendrick using Akademiks.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
through twitter, he’s also currently allowing and helping to contribute to the spread of disinformation surrounding the hurricane relief effort.
That doesn't surprise me. He's a national security threat. If we were a serious country he would have been had his govt. contracts revoked or been deported. I don't think we'll start taking him seriously until its too late.