Trump Brings Elon Musk Onto The Stage At Today’s Pennsylvania Rally

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is a dumb dismissive comment. Yeah, you can close the app, but that doesn't make the problem go away. What happens on social media doesn't always stay there. Online hate leads to actual violence and harassment. And just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not happening or causing harm. When someone as influential as Elon Musk spreads hate and racism, it has real-life consequences, especially when he is funding causes and organizations that promote harmful ideologies. His wealth and platform give him the power to support movements and political figures that push policies contributing to inequality, racism, bigotry, and the erosion of civil rights. So, it's not just about tweets, it is about the real world effects of his actions, both on and offline. It's about the millions he is donating to back dangerous agendas that harm society on a larger scale.

You can type all the paragraphs you want. You can’t make me care as much as you care.

this is an obvious troll account.

look at their post history.

most likely a cac.

:unimpressed:

Black MAGA hat kinda tough , respectfully

Would you wear one?

:troll::mjpls:

I thought this @NerdNash character was just a Twitter addict who reflexively defended Elon Musk all the time because he couldn't bring himself to close his account. After he praised a softball right-wing interview of Trump today, I looked into his history and he's definitely a Trumper too, just tries to be low-key here cause he doesn't want the image that goes along with it.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
I thought this @NerdNash character was just a Twitter addict who reflexively defended Elon Musk all the time because he couldn't bring himself to close his account. After he praised a softball right-wing interview of Trump today, I looked into his history and he's definitely a Trumper too, just tries to be low-key here cause he doesn't want the image that goes along with it.

And still I rise