Trump Brings Elon Musk Onto The Stage At Today’s Pennsylvania Rally

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
The play has been apparent for a while now. Even when Elon was pretending he wasn't MAGA. Whilst allowing white supremacist pigs back on

Dont even want to imagine the misinformation that will be flowing on election night.

Remember this will be the first US election with Elon in charge of Twitter.

These shyts know this is it. If Trump loses this, MAGA with him in charge is over as he'll be too old for the next election.

Imagine the shyt they'll be prepared to do to make sure he wins.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
RcDgTIu.jpeg

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Perfect example of why this fukking lame bought Twitter.
He's a complete cornball that needs validation.

Remember when they casted jesse as lex luther in batman vs superman and everybody was mad like “thats not what the villain looks like”. Thats what elon is. A really goofy lame a$$ weirdo with too much money,hate, and time. The cool kids ran a train on the chick he was simpin and he wanted to burn the world down ever since

:dead:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
No one blames the media. The media doesn’t vote and the media doesn’t give itself ratings and clicks,

It’s the PRESIDENTIAL election. Any and all information is welcomed. Trump is not going away because people like him. Milli Vanilli went away because no one really liked them. Trump has been famous for 40 years. I am 43.

You don’t want to have to deal with it, I get that. But don’t make people out to be bad or have ill intentions because they are saying “hey look at this.” Musk campaigning for Trump is news if only because he is an AMERICAN businessman,
People should blame the media.

If the media deplatforms those they deem unworthy of attention, yet keeps one candidate at the forefront because they're great for clicks/attention, then yes the media is culpable in this mess we're currently dealing with.

Trump is a very unserious candidate, much less person.

If they're not gonna listen to Bobbie Raye Flaye the Monkey Man candidate from Iowa, this carnie grifter selling gold sneakers, coins, etc definitely doesn't deserve the spotlight.