Trump Brings Elon Musk Onto The Stage At Today’s Pennsylvania Rally

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don’t care. Just close the app.
This is a dumb dismissive comment. Yeah, you can close the app, but that doesn't make the problem go away. What happens on social media doesn't always stay there. Online hate leads to actual violence and harassment. And just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not happening or causing harm. When someone as influential as Elon Musk spreads hate and racism, it has real-life consequences, especially when he is funding causes and organizations that promote harmful ideologies. His wealth and platform give him the power to support movements and political figures that push policies contributing to inequality, racism, bigotry, and the erosion of civil rights. So, it's not just about tweets, it is about the real world effects of his actions, both on and offline. It's about the millions he is donating to back dangerous agendas that harm society on a larger scale.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
This is a dumb dismissive comment. Yeah, you can close the app, but that doesn't make the problem go away. What happens on social media doesn't always stay there. Online hate leads to actual violence and harassment. And just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not happening or causing harm. When someone as influential as Elon Musk spreads hate and racism, it has real-life consequences, especially when he is funding causes and organizations that promote harmful ideologies. His wealth and platform give him the power to support movements and political figures that push policies contributing to inequality, racism, bigotry, and the erosion of civil rights. So, it's not just about tweets, it is about the real world effects of his actions, both on and offline. It's about the millions he is donating to back dangerous agendas that harm society on a larger scale.
You can type all the paragraphs you want. You can’t make me care as much as you care.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
These Sillicon valley dudes are the closest thing we have to despotic vampire lords from almost any type of fiction.. almost literally. They actually siphon blood from teenage males and infuse it in themselves and have the nerve to call it Ambrosia in everyone’s face while also enacting schadenfreude on the general population. They are also stealing the soul from art with stable diffusion and generative ai

Last edited:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These Sillicon valley dudes are the closest thing we have to despotic vampire lords from almost any type of fiction.. almost literally. They actually siphon blood from teenage males and infuse it in themselves and have the nerve to call it Ambrosia in everyone’s face while also enacting schadenfreude on the general population. They are also stealing the soul from art with stable diffusion and generative ai

Tell me your joking breh. Ambrosia?? :ohhh:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

That's just another idea for fundraising, like a lot of tech in SV, but your concern is felt

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The play has been apparent for a while now. Even when Elon was pretending he wasn't MAGA. Whilst allowing white supremacist pigs back on

Dont even want to imagine the misinformation that will be flowing on election night.

Remember this will be the first US election with Elon in charge of Twitter.

These shyts know this is it. If Trump loses this, MAGA with him in charge is over as he'll be too old for the next election.

Imagine the shyt they'll be prepared to do to make sure he wins.

I seen on Twitter that this hardcore MAGA poster basically said that the GOP doesn't have a legit shot after 2024 due to changing demographics and the white population rapidly declining. Its a "Now or Never" moment in MAGA History for them.